Around the NHL - Episode XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Elvis Merzlikins has 5 shutouts in his last 8 starts. Cool to see Columbus where they are after Jarmo got roasted all summer.

Reactions: Beville

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Not trying; doing.

Good for Spezza for giving whats left in the tank.

I still wish he would have signed here or Dorion would have signed him, whichever side was the decider here.

Would have been a great story to have him back, mentoring the young guys, bringing back some old school Sens memories and maybe even retiring a Senator.

Who knows, maybe there is room for him next year if Toronto does not want him back.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I still wish he would have signed here or Dorion would have signed him, whichever side was the decider here.

Would have been a great story to have him back, mentoring the young guys, bringing back some old school Sens memories and maybe even retiring a Senator.

Who knows, maybe there is room for him next year if Toronto does not want him back.
The Sens had no interest, the Spezza camp approached them. Not sure what would change that they'd have interest next year.

No clue why they couldn't get Spezza a spot with all he could offer our kids when we have Sabourin taking up a spot.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006

I can't find the source but I'm positive that someone from Spezza's camp said we actually offered more $$ for him this summer, but Jason wanted to play for Toronto because of his dad being a diehard Leafs fan

Reactions: SensontheRush

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
The Sens had no interest, the Spezza camp approached them. Not sure what would change that they'd have interest next year.

No clue why they couldn't get Spezza a spot with all he could offer our kids when we have Sabourin taking up a spot.

I can't find the source but I'm positive that someone from Spezza's camp said we actually offered more $$ for him this summer, but Jason wanted to play for Toronto because of his dad being a diehard Leafs fan

These consecutive posts are hilarious when read after each other.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

Too many guys more or less incapable of playing wing. I really would have liked to see Spezza back but add him into the mix....too many guys that play only bottom pair center minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad