OT: Around the NHL: Countdown to the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
If Crosby or Malkin don’t put up a 6 point game against NYI this year it will have been a real missed opportunity. That team is a serious 2006 throwback.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Quick. Do a run-down of the Pens' lineup for players you haven't like how they've been playing and post it prior to their next game!

Geno will never catch anyone in the point race. Sid is done. Over 30 bum. Letang will never find himself again. The team will never 3peat. Sully is a joke. Schultz will score his next goal in 2020. Sheary should have been moved for a can of beans.

(please work!)

Reactions: EightyOne

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Geno will never catch anyone in the point race. Sid is done. Over 30 bum. Letang will never find himself again. The team will never 3peat. Sully is a joke. Schultz will score his next goal in 2020. Sheary should have been moved for a can of beans.

(please work!)

Just don't mention Rowney. We don't even want him to produce because then it would give Sullivan an excuse to actually play him even when the carriage turns back into a pumpkin.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

(please work!)

This literally sounds like a couple posters right now posting in the Salary Cup thread....lol

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
From the box score, seems like Grubauer looked human.

Obviously not good to see the flyers win, but the Caps losing in regulation is a plus for the Pens small chance of taking the division.

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
Wanting individual players on the team that I love to succeed and run it in the faces of all the haters doesn’t mean they I don’t appreciate everything that this team has accomplished in the past 2 years...

It just seems that every time Geno seems to close the gap and look like he might go on a run, all the contenders have multi point games while Geno struggles to score 1 point against 2 bottom feeders...

It happens. I just don’t want to see Ovechkin win the Rocket or McDavid win the Ross. I can stomach MacKinnon or Kuch winning the Ross and Laine winning the Rocket but it’s Caps fans and Oilers fans that will be insufferable if they win...

He’ll, I know Geno cares far less about winning awards than any of us do. He’s proven himself over and over again. But when he’s this close, I really want to see him get something...

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well Philly is trying hard not to make this a 3 point game which is nice.

I am sorry but I am not afraid of anyone in the Metro, except the Devils. The Pens have 2 more games against NJ to make me think otherwise. Hopefully they can show that they can match up with them.
tumblr_ookgyyuPeu1s7xfipo1_500.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This literally sounds like a couple posters right now posting in the Salary Cup thread....lol

Yeah so embarrassing. I don't get it at all. I'll never understand the greed of constantly wanting more. Some organizations would kill for 1 cup. We just went back to back twice in our existence. And we have another one. Pretty unreal if you ask me.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
You didn’t think Laine wasn’t scoring a hatty against Dallas, did you?

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Devils strike back quickly. 3-2. Turned the game on not even 5 minutes ago, and 2 goals already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad