OT: Around the NHL: Big Mack Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
No way, I look forward to the new Jagr-Pens era. Wait, what do you mean they didn't win anything and continually lost in the early rounds?

I would love to have the next era be a Jagr Pens era. Jagr was a boss and it would be great to know the Pens have yet again obtained the best player in hockey.

4 straight Art Ross trophies......sounds terrible. Jagr led Pens made it out of the first round 2 of the 3 seasons he played without Lemieux. My favorite all time line is the KLS line (Kovalev/Lang/Straka). I would take that era in a heartbeat.

People really need to realize how asinine they sound when they make comments like this when 95% of the league has never had a player like Jagr.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Boo hoo, cry me a river the rest of the league. And f*** Kladno. :dunno:

Also, I love losing in the 1st round so Jarda can pawn his trophies to pay his gambling debts!

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I would love to have the next era be a Jagr Pens era. Jagr was a boss and it would be great to know the Pens have yet again obtained the best player in hockey.

4 straight Art Ross trophies......sounds terrible. Jagr led Pens made it out of the first round 2 of the 3 seasons he played without Lemieux. My favorite all time line is the KLS line (Kovalev/Lang/Straka). I would take that era in a heartbeat.

People really need to realize how asinine they sound when they make comments like this when 95% of the league has never had a player like Jagr.
Put me down on the I’d rather win in the playoffs team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad