Around The NHL - Back in the Saddle Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Louie Domingue called up by Tampa Bay. Budjai was put on IR.

Pretty funny, I was talking to a Tampa fan on the mainboard a couple weeks ago who was saying he wanted Domingue called up just because Budaj is terrible. He's got an .878 sv^, on Tampa.....
That seems like he's trying to be bad :laugh:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Pretty funny, I was talking to a Tampa fan on the mainboard a couple weeks ago who was saying he wanted Domingue called up just because Budaj is terrible. He's got an .878 sv^, on Tampa.....
That seems like he's trying to be bad :laugh:

That’s weird given how Budjai stood on his head for the Kings last year with Quick out several months.

Reactions: Lilhoody

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
Really liked him, but this almost borders on comical...

Hanzal was held out Friday because of a lower body injury, his fifth injury situation this year. The 30-year-old center missed most of training camp with an ankle injury, missed three games in early November with a lower body injury, missed two games with a hand injury. and then missed seven games with a hamstring injury in early December. He played seven straight games and then was bothered by lower body pain after Wednesday's game.

Reactions: Yandover

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
It's almost like some NHL GM's don't even pay attention to the League?? I wouldn't have signed Hanzel to more than a monthly contract as there is almost zero chance he plays the next month.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
It's almost like some NHL GM's don't even pay attention to the League?? I wouldn't have signed Hanzel to more than a monthly contract as there is almost zero chance he plays the next month.
Well, 40 games with Hanzel would do the Coyotes wonders at this point. Hell, 40 games with Fiddler would do the Coyotes wonders at this point.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I'm no hockey genius, but look how far back the Red Wing defenseman is compared to Karlsson on the faceoff.

Now that you mention it, though, he executes that chip, it's a likely 2-on-1 for Ottawa...and he's an offensive genius again

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Now that you mention it, though, he executes that chip, it's a likely 2-on-1 for Ottawa...and he's an offensive genius again

IF he executes the chip. OT usually seems to end because one team makes a mistake. Key to OT win is possession and don't screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad