Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Sergachev with an extremely stupid play gets totally roasted by Zuccs for a goal.

This game sums up Sergachev pretty nicely. Has two points, and yet many moments where he looks like a crash test dummy.

Don't let their hard-line stance on trading him fool you, there have been many hair pulling moments for Bolts fans.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
This game sums up Sergachev pretty nicely. Has two points, and yet many moments where he looks like a crash test dummy.

Don't let their hard-line stance on trading him fool you, there have been many hair pulling moments for Bolts fans.

Sergachev looks like a good young player, but like many, he makes some very noticeable mistakes. The one I reference was one of the worst. He would have been a valid player for the Rangers to pursue in the trade, but I think some posters here ranked him ahead of Point.
The Lightning games I have watched this season show a very strong team defensively (very good defensive play by the forwards, similar to the kind of player Yzerman became), yet I sometimes think the defencemen themselves have a number of weak moments. It's regular season, and often the Lightning are in command and just seem to lose focus or intensity.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Excellent team tank night shaping up on the scoreboard.

CBJ is likely to be 11 points up on the Rangers after tomorrow, NJ in danger of falling out of the playoff picture all together.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Edmonton needs to win in ot and chicago has to find a way to pull it out in third

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
A 3 pointer out of the Chicago game with the Hawks winning would be the best case.
it would be just please no last minute dagger like stepan did last night to win it in regulation. Would be nice to see the Canes separate a bit from us but i feel like we won't catch them. Chicago scares me a bit more because they have nothing to play for really.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Imagine if the Panthers didn't botch the expansion draft and kept JaM and Smith?

Really puts in perspective considering how blown we all were to lose Lindberg

Reactions: TheTakedown

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Not a great night on the out-of-town scoreboard.
If the Oilers don't salvage something here it would be poor night in regards to teams behind us passing us. Better news tho has the Jackets inching closer to the debbies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I may be in the minority here, but I would really like to see some of the teams who are barely ahead of the Rangers create some separation.

I'd be content going into the lottery at 8 if thats how it plays out. Of course it'd be great to drop another spot or 2, but not moving any higher is a win for me.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Nice win oilers. Talbot played very well. Islanders pretty much cooked another season of no playoffs for them.
Come join the pity party NJ we are waiting for you.

Reactions: leetch99

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Oh but Isles fans tried convincing us that there will not be any 2nd half fadeouts this season. Tavares walking for free will be an icing on the cake. Bonehead decision not to trade should cost Snow his job.
One playoff round victory in 25 years and counting (barely squeaking by the puddy cats). Thats crazy.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Martin Hanzal out for the year with back surgery. This guy is ALWAYS hurt. Might be the softest big man I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad