Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
canes win. don't tell me the hawks can't beat the worst team in hockey?!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
i can't believe the Hawks are really gonna f*** up. pathetic. if they can't beat vancouver at home they won't beat anyone

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Just saw that McDavid only has 16 PPP. That's insane. Zuccarello has 16. Buchnevich has 17.

If Edmonton had any kind of special teams, he'd be running away with the Art Ross.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Still an outside shot at picking top-5. 10th worst record. Tied with Isles and with Hawks and Oilers right behind us. Need to those 3 to pass us and we've got a chance.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The next time Yzerman wants to trade, Gorton should tell him to go **** himself and hang up.

Not going to judge Names on 1/4 of the season he'll spend with us. Same goes for Spooner. Next season we'll get a better idea where both are.

Reactions: NYR Lurker

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Not going to judge Names on 1/4 of the season he'll spend with us. Same goes for Spooner. Next season we'll get a better idea where both are.

I appreciate that you are taking a measured response to the trade, but we overpaid for MSL (never mind that both of our first rounders in that trade ended getting traded to our historically biggest rival) and we traded Miller for a guy who had one more point than him while playing with two of the best players in the league, while Miller was playing mostly on the 3rd and 4th lines. I get that you want to wait and see how things play out, but to me, Miller for Namestnikov is CLEARLY lopsided in Tampa's favor, as was the MSL trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad