Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Damn the Sabres are making a push, much like last year, Pretty much everything worked out in their favour out of town scoreboard wise.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Damn the Sabres are making a push, much like last year, Pretty much everything worked out in their favour out of town scoreboard wise.
Kind of a shame for them, they finally got good goaltending but pretty much everyone on their roster has underperformed offensively this year.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Wings lose their 7th straight.

Pretty satisfying to watch this unfold considering how pompous and unbearable so many of their fans are on here.
0e30035af70d83a6bd29e8ad44522c9d_w200.gif

Reactions: Sensinitis

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Unbearable moments on the TSN panel last night as they all laugh and smile at Keefe "breaking the code" in putting out the Leafs #1 PP unit at the end of a 6-1 game.

I don't care, but it's "against the code" and I thought that was important.
Do as I say, not as I do

lang006

Jan 2, 2020
The fall off of the Red Wings has given me life
Really too bad that Buffalo lost to Wings yesterday. Buff could have been only one point behind. Now it’s five.
NYI continues to chase and now even the Caps are very hot on the heels of the Red Wings. That last spot in the East really will be decided in the last days of the season.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
You look at that recent 7 game losing streak and the opponent's we played. I think LA might have been the highest ranked team.

If we'd gone 5-2, we'd be sitting here today solidly in the playoff mix.

Reactions: Dionysus

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Really too bad that Buffalo lost to Wings yesterday. Buff could have been only one point behind. Now it’s five.
NYI continues to chase and now even the Caps are very hot on the heels of the Red Wings. That last spot in the East really will be decided in the last days of the season.
Buffalo has been getting better goaltending as of late with Luukkonen in net. They have some big, skilled forwards and with Byram playing well and being added to Dahlin & Power, their defense has some good players.

It will be interesting to see which team secures that last wildcard slot.

Reactions: lang006

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
You look at that recent 7 game losing streak and the opponent's we played. I think LA might have been the highest ranked team.

If we'd gone 5-2, we'd be sitting here today solidly in the playoff mix.

If we'd win more games we'd be in a better position.

You can say this about literally any team. The argument that the teams we played are weak is out the door, we are one of the weakest teams in the league.

Montreal is in the middle of a rebuild and they've been higher in the standings all season.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
NYI-DET tonight

NY has a game in hand and can pull in to a point behind.
WAS has a game in hand on Detroit too. 3way battle.

Reactions: DrEasy

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Washington fighting Carolina to catch det.
Wsh play det in a few days. Should be a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad