Around the league XXVI: The playoffs have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Pavelski just owned Kopitar there. One of my favorite non Hawks along with Simmonds. Would kill to have Teravainen setting that guy up. (Kane is already good with Panarin. :laugh:)

Oh.. and I still find it ridiculous that one of Sharks-Kings and Blues-Blackhawks will be knocked out of the first round. Either of those teams I'll take over the other teams (not named Washington) in the playoffs in a 7 game series, Dallas included.

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
If the Stars beat Minnesota in this series, I'm going to claim that the Hawks eliminated the Wild in four consecutive postseasons for obvious reasons. :)

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Just said Alex Martinez left the game. That would be pretty bad for LA if he has any kind of significant injury. Outside their top 3-4 D, they're pretty thin.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Sharks take game 1.

Someone should just remind them that they need 4 wins to make it to the next round...

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It is so ridiculous how lousy Minn is against everyone but the Hawks ..Had the Hawks TCB'ED them as they ought to during the regular season then the Hawks would have had 1st place in the Central..Instead the Hawks no showed and lost all 5 vs. Minn...Dubnyk cannot stop a puck against anybody else but against us he played like he was the Vezina winner. ..ridiculous..We played as bad as the Machu Picchu lazy man and gifted them 5 wins and let the Eric Haula's of this world think they were the $10.5 million star elite of the nhl..VCANNOT pull of that kind of *****...So instead of doing what we should have and do what Dalkas easily does to them..we let Minn have its way with us and it got us to 3rd in the Central instead of 1st...no home biceps advantage..We created our own tougher hill to climb..Shame on us. Dallas probably takes them 4-0 in the series. Just like their score non game 1.Easy..

starsfan71

Jan 26, 2016
Dallas, Tx
Why are you coming on another team's message board worried about what others are saying about the Stars? :laugh:

Stars are a good team but they're not going to beat the Hawks, Kings, or Ducks in a 7 game series.
Really hope yall can can beat St Louis se we can smack yall around in the next round. Btw vegas disagrees and they are usually right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad