Around the league XXVI: The playoffs have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Was listening to kfan a week ago and they were talking about the cliques in the locker room not getting along. Older guys vs younger guys. New coach is going to have his hands full when he finds out Parise runs the show. From what they were saying on the radio.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Jess Myers ‏@JessRMyers 50m50 minutes ago
Vanek, asked if he talked to Yeo after the announcement: "I haven't talked to Mike since he scratched me in St. Louis." #mnwild

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 1h1 hour ago
Torchetti said Vanek took his option and he doesn't mind that. Just wants energy. Says he doesn't know yet if Spurgeon available #mnwild

(Took option to take off practice)

Quality stuff from Vanek

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I don't know to feel good for or bad for Torch.. I feel like this will just be another flashpan interim spot that doesn't last for him like before. How many times can one man be the interim head coach.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Also, blows my mind how many empty seats I see in Detroit every game I watch of theirs.

Yeah and not just in Detroit. Blows my mind when i see all those empty seats around the league then make a comment about it then get a remark back on how their are selling out.

Unless every one is back in the lobby bar and watching it there?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Yeah and not just in Detroit. Blows my mind when i see all those empty seats around the league then make a comment about it then get a remark back on how their are selling out.

Unless every one is back in the lobby bar and watching it there?

The seats are all sold, people in Detroit just aren't showing up. At least in the expensive seats. Probably a lot of corporate owned tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad