Around the league XXV: Buff remains a Jet, Phaneuf becomes a Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
McDavid is putting up pts vs some of the worst teams in NHL since his return so its not really as impressive when you look at it closer

Since returning from injury vs playoff or playoff caliber opponents he has

1 G + 1 A in 2 games (Not bad)

Vs 3 of the worst teams in NHL (Clb , Tor and Ott)

3 G + 7 assists in 3 games

no matter how you look at it its very impressive...

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
What did you guys think of Deboers challenge on the Flames 5th goal? Honestly thought it was very similar to Mash's no goal call against the Sharks.

Yeah when I seen that it was pretty similar but at this point I am with Coach Q I can't really tell what the rules are for goalie interference anymore.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
If a 19 year old that missed half the season comes even close to Panarin's point total, he's going to get the Calder.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I don't think we should trade our first rounder this year, but to not trade it for a dumb PR move like having a 1st round selection to showcase in our city would be extra dumb

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Dont believe coaching is the problem with the Wild, but its easier to fire a coach than significantly alter a roster so...

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Dont believe coaching is the problem with the Wild, but its easier to fire a coach than significantly alter a roster so...

Altering the roster shows Fletcher messed it up (which he did). Yeo was not the issue to me but he lost the room because it seems ZP and RS are not great leaders (their quotes are brutal).

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Altering the roster shows Fletcher messed it up (which he did). Yeo was not the issue to me but he lost the room because it seems ZP and RS are not great leaders (their quotes are brutal).

This sounds weird but I am saying production from the team was not happening aka player issue in this instant.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Leafs, who have a team salary of $35 M, are kicking Canucks ass so far. At least on the shot clock. 28 - 10 ... score is Leafs 2, Van 1.

One thing certain for Monday's game: Hawks will need to work hard cause you know that Babcock's low budget Leafs will.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Karlsson a -4 today as Sens drop another game

This time to Jackets 4-2

Its really a shame the NHL doesn't have two trophies for defenders because he should not be winning another Norris

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

This time to Jackets 4-2

Its really a shame the NHL doesn't have two trophies for defenders because he should not be winning another Norris

Lol, he got an assist and sportnet named him as the 2nd star in the game :help:

BTW - in that article I linked to above saying the Leafs were getting winter classic, they since revised it to say "outdoor game". So it might still be St.L/CHI in the WC. In the mainboard thread I started on it IU Hawks was pointing out it made more sense that the WC would still be Blues/Hawks.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014

This time to Jackets 4-2

Is there a more useless stat than a single game goal +/-?

[mod] at least go full season. For which Karlsson is a positive, on a truly wretched team.

If he drags that roster into the playoffs, he's not only going to win the Norris, he ought to win the Hart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad