Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Their going nuclear in TO

giphy.gif

Full fan meltdown and I love it

Reactions: I am toxic

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Wait, I just noticed, Tavares is making 11 mil a year??????

What the hell????

Their JT is making 2.5 mil a year than our JT???

• Haha
Reactions: arttk

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This core is done
The odd thing is I think the core (minus Marner) has done really well the past 2 playoffs...compared to the period between 2017-2022 where they would bleed goals against and collapse like a cheap tent.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Bruins looked panicky. Kinda backs up when Tocchet, and a few of our guys say they are comfortable on the road. Bruins D looked paniky as shit. I understand is a game 7, and sometimes they get panicky with the puck kinda like Myers and the past 6 years, but man it looks like they would have been a easier opponnent than the nashville predators I kid you not. Bruins are lucky to get out of game 7. Look for Panthers to smoke em in 5.

Reactions: Nopefully

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Bruins looked panicky. Kinda backs up when Tocchet, and a few of our guys say they are comfortable on the road. Bruins D looked paniky as shit. I understand is a game 7, and sometimes they get panicky with the puck kinda like Myers and the past 6 years, but man it looks like they would have been a easier opponnent than the nashville predators I kid you not. Bruins are lucky to get out of game 7. Look for Panthers to smoke em in 5.
Cats are gonna run a train on the Bs

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Samsonov had all day to play that, WineOclock Hrudey was right about that.
A cross ice dump in from Center and Sammy is deep in the crease?

Figured a goalie gets to the top of the crease when the opposition is on the rush.

Moment of indecision for him.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
if it makes leafs fans feel better, i think marchand is done as a front line player and i don't see the bruins staying afloat next year. one more year and they don't have to play them.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I was surprised how well the Leafs played up until Boston scored. They looked troubled after that and getting scored on seemed inevitable. I hope Pettersson isn't our Marner. He has the look of a player that is not hungry to win.

I will admit I don't for a second understand how people like Boston over TO. I can't stand that putrid organization. Their best players are still complaining about the Canucks after beating them over a decade ago. Nothing the Leafs have done is remotely close to that clown show group of pissants.

heh

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
if it makes leafs fans feel better, i think marchand is done as a front line player and i don't see the bruins staying afloat next year. one more year and they don't have to play them.

ironic if they dismantle the team right before their biggest rival falls apart.

Though the core 4 all have nmcs. Will be interesting to see what moves will be made

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
If I'm a GM out there, I would absolutely buy low on Marner.

I think he's getting too much blame here.

He hasn't been good in the playoffs but I think he has the potential to be.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad