Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistergreat

Feb 28, 2023
I wanted them to beat Boston so they keep the core and Keefe and Shananhan. Now they might actually do something productive

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
hahaha love it that Leafs fans were really given false hope at every turn, just to be disappointed in the exact same way.

Lingering karma for 2011, I say, and I will never feel sorry for them - only be glad it's not us going through Groundhog Day.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I was surprised how well the Leafs played up until Boston scored. They looked troubled after that and getting scored on seemed inevitable. I hope Pettersson isn't our Marner. He has the look of a player that is not hungry to win.

I will admit I don't for a second understand how people like Boston over TO. I can't stand that putrid organization. Their best players are still complaining about the Canucks after beating them over a decade ago. Nothing the Leafs have done is remotely close to that clown show group of pissants.

heh
We don’t like Boston. Just look at it this way, some of us are happy that the leafs lost. If it was the other way, we would be happy that the Bruins lost. It’s a win win scenario

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Canucks advance to the second round, Leafs don't..

Kind of feels good.
Leafs have made the playoffs every season the past 8 years....and have 1 series win.

Canucks have made the playoffs twice in the same timeframe and have 3 series wins (if we are counting the Minny play-in round).

mistergreat

Feb 28, 2023
Leafs have made the playoffs every season the past 8 years....and have 1 series win.

Canucks have made the playoffs twice in the same timeframe and have 3 series wins (if we are counting the Minny play-in round).
count the play-in round. Leafs couldn't even win their play-in round :p

• Love
Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Pasta blows by Selke Marner to get that puck
That was a SICK play on Lindholms part.

He noticed the shift change with Marner jumping on the ice and basically stared him down so much so that Marner stopped skating and just stared back.....didn't even notice that Pasta was winding up behind him and then fires in that beautiful bank pass surprising every single Leaf on the ice.

It was a brilliant play with Pasta showing those great hands of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad