Around the League Part 8: Welcome to the league Vegas, and Duchene discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Is this a real stat? Because holy crap that's awful.

#realstat

upload_2018-2-28_5-10-37.png

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
The most Canes thing to do would be to start next season with the same duo, assuming that Darling fixed his issues over the summer and Cam easily slides into the adequate back up role....then when we find out that didn't happen, there won't be any viable options on the market...Canes hockey, gotta love it.
This is exactly what is going to happen. Book it.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Eric Staal + Mikael Granlund = magical domination. Too bad the Canes didn't pick Granlund in the draft instead of Skinner , like I hoped they would have at the time. Too bad that they got rid of Staal also. Seems to be a deadly duo for the wild now

Really? We're doing this now?

I think they may need some help up the middle........

We like our group™.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I seem to recall at some point last year he did say something to the effect of "we like our group"... group was mentioned, might have been "satisfied" or "confident" or "happy with", something along those lines.

Whether he said the actual words or not, his actions pretty much say all we need to know, no? If he didn't like the group, he wouldn't continue running it out there every night expecting different results.

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
Really? We're doing this now?

We like our group™.

Not we. I am.

I always wanted the canes to draft Granlund , because you know he's a Finn and I want my favorite teams to have plenty of finns playing for them.

I just remember quite a few canes fans lamenting the fact that nobody seemed to click with Staal. We need someone to play with him etc.
Seems that the wild found someone who can play with him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad