GDT: Around the League | 22-23 III AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
A lot of people think he sucks, but I think he is a product of his environment. He has faced a ton of shots over the years

I think he's also crazy competitive and gets hard tilted after he battles to keep the ducks alive and it's just grade A after grade A.

I feel like he just gets left out to dry all game every game.

I think he's a gamer though. Just has that intense stare, reminds me of Mike Smith a little bit. I think he's probably just not the best guy to have on uncompetitive teams, but I think he'd be dialed right in if he had some solid run support.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Love seeing the Flames lead / win tonight. Because some people don’t hang on the first drop…need to repeat the process. And that is their playoff run to me.

JayCad23

Mar 21, 2023
I am surprised the Leafs did not just give Samsanov off time to be with his wife is giving birth. He also said he is not 100%....Weird

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
The Tavares chants there when Pajamaboy left the Island to move back to his moms basement were all time classic.
And this....

Screenshot (1819).png

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I feel like this is a repeat post from last week but I was told about how much the Pacific sucks yet the top 4 teams in the Pacific keep beating everybody.

All this talk about how the eastern playoffs is going to be a bloodbath but the battle to get out of the Pacific is going to be quite a war as well for the right to play Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad