GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I saw a Sportsnet Flames Tweet today showing how the Flames have lost the most 1 goal games and hit the most goal posts this season. The mental gymnastics Flames fans do while sipping on Kool-Aid is hilarious. There's never anything wrong with their organization and it's never their teams fault.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The Preds are leading Buffalo 4-1 now. One goal called back, actually scored 5 half way through.

Oh and another one. 5-1

Crowd booing.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
The kings look like a wagon. I don’t want them in round 1.
You will get them either way if you want to make it to final. Doesn't matter what round at all. Our goal is to win cup this year. If you're afraid of the kings them don't watch hockey. Every playoff series will be a battle. I laugh at fans who say who they would rather face lol don't give a damn!!!

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Any reason to assume this is better for anyone? ie. sweatshop labour?
Obviously the league and Fanatics think it's better otherwise why would they make the deal. We'll have to wait and see on the quality and pricing on whether this is better for the fan.
I'd like to think that everything that I own doesn't come from sweatshop labour or a crowded assembly lines but I'd be delusional. Coporate greed has turned a blind eye on that for larger profit margins. Well known companies can deny it but personally I don't believe most of them care about what's ethical . "Give me the product I want at this price and if you can do it, you have my business"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille