Around the League - 2023/24

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
He's one more reason why they'll move Zegras this summer

Him and whoever they end up with in the draft this summer (the mock I just spied has them taking Demidov).

The core going forward appears to be Terry, McTavish, Carlsson, Mintyukov, Lacombe, and Dostal. At some point you'd think they'd part ways with effing Fowler, Gibson, and Silfverberg. Then they'll bring in some prospects like Gauthier and Helleson, could be the foundation of a really good team if they do it right. But so far...they haven't.

Reactions: Balthazar

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Him and whoever they end up with in the draft this summer (the mock I just spied has them taking Demidov).

The core going forward appears to be Terry, McTavish, Carlsson, Mintyukov, Lacombe, and Dostal. At some point you'd think they'd part ways with effing Fowler, Gibson, and Silfverberg. Then they'll bring in some prospects like Gauthier and Helleson, could be the foundation of a really good team if they do it right. But so far...they haven't.
Odds are very high they'll go defense in the draft. Only if they get the top pick will they sway.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Schenn's fit vs us in the playoffs was way worse than that

I think my two favorite penalty box moments in recent times are:

Roussell taking 2 or 3 terrible penalties, breaks a camera, then immediately gets a penalty upon coming out of the box for playing the puck. Then Kucherov taking a bad penalty down a bunch of goals to Carolina, sees the camera and just slyly moves it away. HM to Pietrangelo destroying it after Weber scoring.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad