GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 3: Post All-Star Break Edition

Did you watch the skills competition and All-Star Game?

• I watched both

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I watched the skills competition only

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I watched just the game

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Oh, so that’s why there haven’t been any league games the last several days

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Kuzmenko scores a snipe

Leech-Holm scores a tip in. Not one Cane even near him.

Both PP goals

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Flames fans are a weird bunch. They are cheering so hard tonight for a win. Fine by me.

Canes getting screwed by the refs tonight

3rd Canucks PP. Weak calls and a lot of missed ones

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Talk about everything going right

Leech-Holm with another PP goal.
2 goals on 2 shots
2-1 Nucks

flopping like fish for their pps

Furious Nerd

Jan 18, 2018
The Bruins just don't impress me much. I only ever watch them when they play the Oilers and Flames. Watched a bit of their series with Florida last year.

Not much playoff success for a team always near the top of the regular season standings.

They are currently losing 2-0 to one of the worst teams in the NHL and that score is flattering to them.

Maybe they'll get 20 shots tonight ...

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
2 high tip ins by lundholm. they got "everything going right powder" down there lol. nobody on him both times. thats their main move. hughes just shoots it for tips

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
The "former Oiler" curse is dressed up as the "former Hurricane" curse tonight. One of very few times I'll be cheering for Carolina this year.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I thought lindholm was supposed to suck?
His 2 goals were him standing right in front of the net and tipped a mid high puck. Good hand eye. Nothing he did on his own. It's like Carolina is just letting him practice lol. Not a soul near him. Horrendous PK by CAR twice

Goals are goals though. Mister COnnor Brown can;t even get 1 lol

On another note, I just found out Orlov plays for Carolina. I forgot where he went

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
And Van scores such a weird bouncy goal. Gods are up their bums hard this year. Such a weird team. They actually play a very low event boring game, but keep scoring

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Calgary playing well tonight too. I think a lot of teams will be "rusty" from this break

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Hurricanes are getting Edmonton'd today by the refs. So much blatant stuff going uncalled.

He does, he’s just been sucked into the vortex of unsustainable bullshit that’s infected the Cansucks
#Canucks have had 2 shots since middle of 2nd period. And they've scored on both of them

It's a force that just cannot be stopped.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Calgary playing well tonight too. I think a lot of teams will be "rusty" from this break
Would love for the Flames to have a mini win streak and really screw with their management’s heads…..let’s go for it boys! Shelve the future plans! Playoffs here we come!
Then reality sinks in - after they’ve missed the playoffs and sold off their future.
Groundhog Day in Cowtown.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Nucks win. Game winner was some lucky bouncing puck and they get like 2/3 shots the last half of the game and score on 2 loll

Cinderella baby

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Vancouver is a very good hockey team. Surprising, but they are.

Did you watch that game?

They had 7 shots over the last two periods and scored on two, one of which bounced off the glass in front of a wide open net. This has pretty much been the MO the whole season.

They’re a good shooting team, which has a clock on it unless they follow an unprecedented full season shooting run.

Did you watch that game?

They had 7 shots over the last two periods and scored on two, one of which bounced off the glass in front of a wide open net. This has pretty much been the MO the whole season.

They’re a good shooting team, which has a clock on it unless they follow an unprecedented full season shooting run.

Did you watch that game?

Tried to edit out the mobile caused triple reply, but mobile is so horrendous I’ll probably just make it worse. So apologies in advance haha.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad