Around the league 2022-23 season - part III (MOD message in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Landeskog out for the playoffs.

Had a feeling this might be coming, when they kept pushing his timeline back 2 months.

I thought he was supposed to be back by November-December? Those were the original reports I believe. Then December came and he wasn't back and it got moved to February. February came, he's still not back and really no word. At that point I figured maybe he's out for the year.

I think he started skating last month and maybe even with the team at one point? Then it looked like ''Okay, maybe he will be back for the playoffs after all''.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
If I'm a Blackhawks fan and I can get to the United Center tonight I'm grabbing a ticket. Towes was nothing but, class and a humble start player.
Was going to go tickets were 32 dollars before the announcement……after the announcement cheapest ticket was over 110

Side note: Ducks clinch top odds for bedard

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Columbus still has one more game to go against Buffalo.

I’m pretty sure Buffalo is winning that one. They’re still gonna finish at least one point ahead of Anaheim, even with a regulation loss in their finale.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.

They should try to enter a rebuild asap but I assume they’ll take another shot at the playoffs next year.

Edit:

Yes, taking another shot.

Dummies. Should’ve never re-signed, Franken-berry, Letang nor Carter. Just Crosby and left it open for him to decide if wanted to get traded one day for one last chance. Oh well, no tears from me.

Reactions: My3Sons

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
i know y'all are gonna hate me but i can see CBJ doing what we did this year - including bounce backs by merzlikins and tarasov

watch them still win bedard
6C0A1380-F7B6-41D8-B208-7429B792D99F.gif

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

They should try to enter a rebuild asap but I assume they’ll take another shot at the playoffs next year.

Edit:

its tough to just say rebuild the team still had 91pts and just missed the playoffs. will they be a threat if they made the playoffs this year or next year probably not but rebuilding isn't always quick and successful

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

Edit:

No surprise the Pens front office got totally cashiered, the only surprise is that they waited until the end of the season.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I don’t think Lando matters to the Avs much if at all. They’ll be fine and happy to take that cap space back if he’s actually done. He’s been overrated since his draft, though I do like him as a player.

On another note, Oilers fans seem to have let two months give them massive delusions of grandeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad