Around the League - 2015-2016 (Part VI - Playoff Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
When Ive watched between getting supper ready I thought the Blues were all over them :laugh:

3rd period the Blues did a nice job, both goalies had to be sharp but Elliott was out of his skull.

Last edited:

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I really liked Athanasiou when I watched him play the Moose this year, was hoping Ladd or Buff would fetch him as a return, this kid looks like a good one in Detroit, he just scored tonight.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I really liked Athanasiou when I watched him play the Moose this year, was hoping Ladd or Buff would fetch him as a return, this kid looks like a good one in Detroit, he just scored tonight.

Him and Larkin will be 2 good cornerstones for the club as there aging veterans move on.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Have always liked Pulock. Wish they'd taken him over Morrissey (who I also like).

So then we would have precisely 1 NHL or probable NHL LHD in the entire system. :laugh: That additional size would be nice to have. Pulock has the late B'day that allowed him to go to the AHL a full year earlier. Other than the advantage of being half a year older Pulock hasn't shown any more potential or quicker development than Morrissey has shown.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
So then we would have precisely 1 NHL or probable NHL LHD in the entire system. :laugh: That additional size would be nice to have. Pulock has the late B'day that allowed him to go to the AHL a full year earlier. Other than the advantage of being half a year older Pulock hasn't shown any more potential or quicker development than Morrissey has shown.

PCS and playoff points don't lie.

:popcorn:

As I said, I like JMo too. Great skating, IQ and shot. I thought at the time of the draft that Pulock seemed more NHL-ready and still do. But he ain't ours, and I'd be very happy to see Josh succeed. Has been an unlucky year for him.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
PCS and playoff points don't lie.

:popcorn:

As I said, I like JMo too. Great skating, IQ and shot. I thought at the time of the draft that Pulock seemed more NHL-ready and still do. But he ain't ours, and I'd be very happy to see Josh succeed. Has been an unlucky year for him.

Check back in a year. :)

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Some good storylines so far. The Preds took 2 from the Ducks' rink, Sharks did the same to the Kings, and the Blues are up 2-1 in the series. Hoping that all 3 of them continue to win.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Some good storylines so far. The Preds took 2 from the Ducks' rink, Sharks did the same to the Kings, and the Blues are up 2-1 in the series. Hoping that all 3 of them continue to win.

Imagine if LA, Anaheim and Chicago (or even just the first two) all lose in the first round. :amazed:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Some very good teams are down in series the question is whom if any of the teams will lose the series? All three teams with a lead tend to not be the types to close out against their opponent so who will break their through if any this year????

Nashville
San Jose
Blues

Ducks are binge winners.......Sharks are the best team on the road in the NHL but suck at home.......Blues always find a way to choke but Elliott is on fire. I will believe it when I see it but not until then.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Some very good teams are down in series the question is whom if any of the teams will lose the series? All three teams with a lead tend to not be the types to close out against their opponent so who will break their through if any this year????

Nashville
San Jose
Blues

Ducks are binge winners.......Sharks are the best team on the road in the NHL but suck at home.......Blues always find a way to choke but Elliott is on fire. I will believe it when I see it but not until then.

Sharks are about to cough up their lead when they play the next two at home. :laugh:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Agreed. Their points difference in year one was completely do to shooting %. Pulock shot a ridiculously high 13.6% and Morrissey shot a ridiculously low 2.8%. Not suprising to see Pulock's ppg drop in year two when his shot% fell to a more realistic 7%.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Hoping for series wins by Sharks, Preds, Blues, Panthers, Capitals and Penguins!

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Looks like no Seguin for the Stars tonight.

Kris Russell is "ill" and doesn't appear to be playing tonight so Jordie Benn slides into the lineup. Hopefully Jordie picks tonight to channel Nik Lidstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad