Around the League '16-'17 Other Teams' Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Whoever signs Radulov will be very sorry. Some insane numbers being thrown around for a 30 year old with very little NHL experience.

This.

And...Habs or KHL...

Amanda Steinâ€ÂVerified accountï‚™
@amandacstein

Alex Radulov just Instagram storied a video of himself on a plane. Wait until the end, he says "going back home". Whatever that means.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This.

And...Habs or KHL...

Amanda Steinâ€ÂVerified accountï‚™
@amandacstein

Alex Radulov just Instagram storied a video of himself on a plane. Wait until the end, he says "going back home". Whatever that means.

UUUMM KHL where he belongs. :laugh:

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
If some GM pays what Radulov is asking, he should be fired immediately or taken out, blindfolded and shot by a firing squad.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
No, the Justin Schultz 3 year 5.5 AAV a year is. I know its not long term but wow!

Disagree He's been good there, all he needed was a fresh start with a good coach and effective system, and he's only 26. He was a lot more than 12 goals, 51 pts this year; he stepped up pretty good when LeTang got hurt. I think that's a very fair deal for him, given how well he's played since he got there.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I've always found Pierre McGuire to be about 5 miles past where creepy begins and that goes back for years.

But this, this takes the cake..

https://sports.yahoo.com/pierre-mcg...o-232805666.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

TSN panel and (On the Thornton Burns naked ESPN shot) host James Duthie asks McGuire which of them would make the ESPN Body mag issue like Thorton /Burns.

And Pierre's comment (short video, under 1 min) about O'Neal is cringe worthy. .

It’s not often you see Jeff O’Neill speechless, but in his defense it does take a while for the brain to process whether Pierre McGuire just called him fat or inferred that he’s hung like the CN Tower.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
giphy.gif

200w.gif

Pierre is just a tad odd. :help:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Thanks Dean. The Lucic trade that keeps on giving. Better get used to seeing him as a Shark til he retire.

Jones is making Quick money without the Cups or Quick's pedigree. Martin Jones was not very good last year.

That's a bad contract for SJ.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I won't be surprised if SJ misses the playoffs next year. Kind of like they did in 14/15.

DeBoer teams always seem to do good his first season, then fall off after that.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
I keep hearing the, "We are only a year removed" argument from Sharks fans.

Does anyone remember or care about who lost the cup?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I've always found Pierre McGuire to be about 5 miles past where creepy begins and that goes back for years.

But this, this takes the cake..

https://sports.yahoo.com/pierre-mcg...o-232805666.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

TSN panel and (On the Thornton Burns naked ESPN shot) host James Duthie asks McGuire which of them would make the ESPN Body mag issue like Thorton /Burns.

And Pierre's comment (short video, under 1 min) about O'Neal is cringe worthy. .

Bwhahahahaa! WTF did I just watch! What a freakin wack job! :shakehead

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
If I was price I'd get the hell out of Dodge. I can't think of a less desirable place to play than Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad