Around Hockey XVII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
http://www.usantdp.com/news_article/show/500292

Pretty cool article about the first Columbus born player to go through the USNDTP.

On a side note, it looks like he projecting to be a 2nd round draft pick. Would be cool if he happens to be what the CBJ are looking for when it comes their time to pick. If he pans out to be a legitimate NHL player in a few years it would be a great story. I just hope if he gets picked, its because he's the right pick and not just because he's local.

I'm sure the soft spot in Jarmo will come out if he's available at 34. :laugh:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Nashville Predators ‏@PredsNHL 7m7 minutes ago
#Preds have signed forward Steve Moses to a one-year deal for the 2015-16 season.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
There is no way Moses would look at our roster and think he'd have top 6 or top 9 minutes. Smart move on his part.

So he thinks he's more likely to make the team in Nashville, a group that currently has 104 points and might win the best division in hockey?

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
I hate kings since SCF 2012, sixht game. *** hit Stoll on Gionta, then Bernier hit on *** Rosa Scuderi. 5 minutes penalty. *** refs. *** kings.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
BOS and OTT win, PIT is out.
PIT loses, BOS gets at least 1 point, PIT is out

I think that pretty much covers it.

Your scenarios are a little off.

PIT loses in regulation, BOS win, PIT is out
PIT loses in overtime/shootout, BOS win in regulation or overtime, OTT gets at least a point, PIT is out

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Alright I'm rooting for Boston and Buffalo tonight. The only thing that can ease the pain of us missing the playoffs is if Pittsburgh fails to make it in as well. Sure Buffalo is the worst team in the league and they haven't made the playoffs in years, but you gotta believe.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
...And while everyone is fixated on Crosby vs. Tavares, Jamie Benn swoops in and takes the Art Ross. :laugh:

Gotta love the NHL. :handclap:

EDIT: Okay, technically he hasn't won it yet. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad