OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Not after the “dealer enhancements” fees. :naughty:

Car And Driver shows the base price at just north of $84k. Two engine options available. 808hp or 840hp.

Dodge Challenger SRT Demon - Car and Driver
That's exactly what I was referring to, the "market adjustments" are pushing these well over the $100k mark. At that point might as well buy a Hellcat with "only" 707hp and turn it into a Demon killer for about $10k.

Reactions: Jakey53

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Apparently it's hot in hell.

dodge-challenger-hellcat-on-fire-04.jpg

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Apparently it's hot in hell.

dodge-challenger-hellcat-on-fire-04.jpg
Holy shit I didn't even recognize that at first, I thought it was an old Vega or something until I finally noticed the supercharger and gas cap placement. Did someone drop this thing in a volcano or something?!

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Anyone else use sling? Pros/cons?
TIA

Pros - Price. I pay $35 for my package and get everything I want. AMC (walking dead), Fox Sports AZ (and plus), NHL Network. NFL, NBA, Golf channel are available on my package.

Cons - Laggy. Don't check twitter while watching the game. There is a delay. Quality isn't the greatest. Won't get 1080p 60FPS quality.

All that said, its tolerable and watching the hockey games is worth the price to me. But I watch all sorts of soccer games while at work.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
My Vegas jersey comes in tomorrow. I'm going to wear it to every Coyotes game until Barroway fires Tocchet.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Used it for a while, it was fine. But I switched to YouTube TV and love it. Both ESPN and fox sports for $35, and sharing the account is easy.

Bruh.

Does it have NHL network? Fox sports AZ +?

AMC?

If it has those I'm ditching Sling this second. hahaha

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Pros - Price. I pay $35 for my package and get everything I want. AMC (walking dead), Fox Sports AZ (and plus), NHL Network. NFL, NBA, Golf channel are available on my package.

Cons - Laggy. Don't check twitter while watching the game. There is a delay. Quality isn't the greatest. Won't get 1080p 60FPS quality.

All that said, its tolerable and watching the hockey games is worth the price to me. But I watch all sorts of soccer games while at work.
I had it last year, all of this was 100% accurate. There's an insane amount of alternatives now, I'd check them all out, I think they all have trials. Off the top of my head there's PlayStation vue, Hulu live, YouTube tv, direct tv has one, there's one I can't remember the name of but iirc they advertised it as sports focused. I'm sure I'm forgetting or haven't heard of several more. If you're doing satellite or cable now I'd switch to one of them for sure, streaming boxes are so cheap, and the price difference per month vs the quality is damn near negligible. I went from $100 Plus bucks a month to have dish in 4 rooms to $35 and having anywhere I had a pc, streaming box, laptop or phone, and being very happy with the service.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Bruh.

Does it have NHL network? Fox sports AZ +?

AMC?

If it has those I'm ditching Sling this second. hahaha

Yes to Amc, NBC sports and fox sports AZ. No NHL network. Free chromecast after trial is over.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Good idea. I'm gonna give it a shot in a few weeks. I'm leaving town for the next week. I'll give it a shot when I get back.

Is there a referral code you wanna send me so you can get anything?

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Awesome guys. I really appreciate the info. We would be saving about 85 a month from Directv. The wife and I love outlander on starz, so that’s an extra 9.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Good idea. I'm gonna give it a shot in a few weeks. I'm leaving town for the next week. I'll give it a shot when I get back.

Is there a referral code you wanna send me so you can get anything?

I don't see any referral program but whatever - it's cheap enough! Haha Thx though

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Anyone else grab the new assasins creed game? Man am I hooked! Such a great story line and the graphics are amazing!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Anyone else grab the new assasins creed game? Man am I hooked! Such a great story line and the graphics are amazing!
I could never get into that series for some reason. I've been playing dishonored 2 when I get a chance though, it's great.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
haha the way the forum scrunches up the previous post when you reply it looks like you're asking if the Lamborghini is my car but obviously you're referring to the Hellcat. No that's not mine, I just grabbed a random pic on the internet. Mine looks just like it except mine has the tri-coat pearl paint.

Nice. I go on Youtube and see some Hellcats, with a few mods of course, are running in he high 9's. Most in the 10's. Man that is fast for a stock car. Have you ever taken yours to the strip?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad