OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

ALA YotesPhan

Jul 2, 2002
Nothern Alabama
Visit site
I just stumbled upon Greta Van Zeppelin...uh I mean Van Fleet. Anyone else happy to see the kids love classic rock?

Funny you mention them, graduated High School in 1983 with the drummers mom.
Went and saw them the other night in Huntsville AL, yea we were kinda close to the stage, my daughter and me 22366409_10155756129054817_263641796439627033_n.jpg
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif
22366614_10155756127749817_2048572304737425648_n.jpg

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Had one of those, well mine was an 84 and a lot more well used, big fan of the old Broncos.

broncosmaller.jpg

Got into other hobbies so I sold it.

The 70's ones like the one you posted are better mechanically though.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They are bringing the Bronco back as a Wrangler competitor, should be interesting.

Reactions: RABBIT

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
RIP to those the killed in the latest terrorist attack in NYC.

Recall that I was at the two Yotes road games last week against the Rangers and Devils.

I walked on the pedestrian walkway right next to that bike path for its entire length Friday. Strange feeling right now, because that was one of the most serene, peaceful walks I've taken in years, right in downtown Manhattan.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Recall that I was at the two Yotes road games last week against the Rangers and Devils.

I walked on the pedestrian walkway right next to that bike path for its entire length Friday. Strange feeling right now, because that was one of the most serene, peaceful walks I've taken in years, right in downtown Manhattan.
Damn, scary stuff there. I don't see a good way to stop this kind of stuff either. I don't know how you can stop or limit someone from acquiring a large truck.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So far, not a great sports year for me. Really would've liked to see at least one of my teams have a positive fate.

Been a totally garbage year for me and my sports teams too. Here's a summary list of the teams I at least vaguely care about:

Coyotes: missed playoffs
Suns (not a basketball fan really, but they're the closest I come): missed playoffs
Cardinals (2016-17 season): missed playoffs
ASU football: no bowl game
Blue Jays: missed playoffs
New Zealand Blackcaps: beat Sri Lanka in an exhibition match, lost everything else

Fail.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
New Zealand Blackcaps: beat Sri Lanka in an exhibition match, lost everything else
Hey now, we almost beat India in India the other day, which nobody has done in a long time.. but we choked. So yes, garbage year for the Blackcaps. Couldn't even make it out of the group stages at the Champions Trophy, yikes.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Congrats, she a hockey fan?

My now wife then girlfriend bought playoff hockey tickets a few months after we started dating. That a was a pretty good indicator that she was a keeper haha.

Reactions: 0point1 and RABBIT

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Congrats, she a hockey fan?

My now wife then girlfriend bought playoff hockey tickets a few months after we started dating. That a was a pretty good indicator that she was a keeper haha.
Thank you! And she was a very mild hockey fan when we first started dating. She's from Colorado so she was an Avs fan. I took her to a couple games and she fell inlove like most people do when you take them to their first live hockey game, now she's a huge Yotes fan. She still doesn't understand the game as much as she probably could if she were more invested, but she yells Domi at the top of her lungs every time she hears his name...like from anywhere in the house. I don't know if i should be worried :laugh:

Congrats Rabbit and nice sleeve too.

Thanks @Toadie! and i appreciate the compliment i found a great artist out here in AZ!

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad