OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I get married in 10 days, crazy how fast time flies! to this beautiful woman! Open bar, guys. :naughty:

ThxfBnA.jpg

Congrats dude!

Make sure the caterer doesn't throw sandwiches at your face on the big day lmao

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Congrats buddy! May your years be filled with joy! Remember, it’s 100% each, not 50/50!
Great advice Doaner! and thank you sir!

Congrats dude!

Make sure the caterer doesn't throw sandwiches at your face on the big day lmao

thanks bro! We went with pasta for that very reason :laugh: harder to throw, but even if it does hit my face, at least it will be worth it. Pasta's my shit

Reactions: CC96

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Thank you! And she was a very mild hockey fan when we first started dating. She's from Colorado so she was an Avs fan. I took her to a couple games and she fell inlove like most people do when you take them to their first live hockey game, now she's a huge Yotes fan. She still doesn't understand the game as much as she probably could if she were more invested, but she yells Domi at the top of her lungs every time she hears his name...like from anywhere in the house. I don't know if i should be worried :laugh:

Thanks @Toadie! and i appreciate the compliment i found a great artist out here in AZ!
Lol my wife took a picture with Domi at prospect camp a few years ago when he was signing autographs and it looks like she's sitting on his lap in the picture. Maybe all guys with wives who like Domi should be worried :sarcasm:

Reactions: RABBIT

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
3fc925c1712b6cc6b652ad5f176046d5.jpg

2018 Challenger SRT Demon
840 HP
0-60 in 2.3-2.6 seconds
Comes with two keys. One to detune the car for city driving, one unleashes the beast.

$85,000

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
In a game before the new Coyote unis were inveiled, my friend got hold of one and wore it to the game. Security came. I thought at first they wanted both of us but they took him away and gave him a signed puck and a Coyotes sweat shirt to wear, and made him take off the new uni. They do look and come to the seats.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
3fc925c1712b6cc6b652ad5f176046d5.jpg

2018 Challenger SRT Demon
840 HP
0-60 in 2.3-2.6 seconds
Comes with two keys. One to detune the car for city driving, one unleashes the beast.

$85,000
The Demon is an absolutely amazing car but there's no way in hell you're getting it for $85000!!!

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Is this your car?
haha the way the forum scrunches up the previous post when you reply it looks like you're asking if the Lamborghini is my car but obviously you're referring to the Hellcat. No that's not mine, I just grabbed a random pic on the internet. Mine looks just like it except mine has the tri-coat pearl paint.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad