Contract Termination: [ARI] F Adam Ruzicka contract terminated by the Coyotes

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
No great loss. He can go back to where he came from.

We have enough crackheads already.

The Doctors Office

May 2, 2022
tenor.gif

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Scoripo Rising

Oct 31, 2023
I thought in 2024, he'd get help through the available channels before contract termination.

Blow isn't a huge deal, but if you're doing it alone and have done enough that you think it's a good idea to post it anywhere...not a good look.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This gets him a nomination for stupidest athlete ever - mainly because he quite literally posted the video himself.

- Antonio Brown
- Bill Gramatica
- Giorgos Katidis
- Adam Jones
- Maradona
- Ryan Lochte (lol)
- Jayson Williams
- Plaxico Burress
- Rafael Palmeiro

Welcome:
- Adam Ruzicka

[didn't include certain violent offenders (f*** them) and left Mike Tyson off coz he's the GOAT]
I'm probably forgetting some too.

As an Arizona Cardinals fan, this one... hurts.

Reactions: KrisLeturnover

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
When you spend your entire youth focused on the sport and your sole goal is reaching the NHL education likely isn't front and center for most of these guys. I applaud the college kids who stay and finish before going pro.

Now now, let’s not get too hasty here - the ones that went to college are also for the most part dumb.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
This gets him a nomination for stupidest athlete ever - mainly because he quite literally posted the video himself.

- Antonio Brown
- Bill Gramatica
- Giorgos Katidis
- Adam Jones
- Maradona
- Ryan Lochte (lol)
- Jayson Williams
- Plaxico Burress
- Rafael Palmeiro

Welcome:
- Adam Ruzicka

[didn't include certain violent offenders (f*** them) and left Mike Tyson off coz he's the GOAT]
I'm probably forgetting some too.
You can add LeVeon Bell to your list. He left two naked hookers in his house when he left for the gym. They stole about $500K in cash and jewelry he had laying around the house. The 911 call was posted online - - it was hilarious. That was a very expensive threesome. Lol.

Last edited:

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Oh yeh? You have that problem with Kane ALLEGEDLY abusing his wife?

Then why don’t you take it up with the NHL who investigated and found the claims to be unsubstantiated? And why don’t you take it up with the judge who awarded custody of their kids to Kane? And why don’t you take it up with the other judge who awarded Kane a restraining order against her?
Was talking about Lucic, but well, you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: andora

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad