Contract Termination: [ARI] F Adam Ruzicka contract terminated by the Coyotes

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I have less problem with a player doing coke than another being violent with its spouse TWICE with police involvment each time.

One gets his contract terminated, the other gets his paychecks and "prayers" from everybody.

Kind of sick when you think about it.
I think we can all acknowledge with little cynicism that the hand of justice is applied very unevenly in the landscape of professional athletes. That Ruzicka's game was going absolutely nowhere very quickly (whether it was influenced or not by off-ice activities) and was pretty likely headed to an overseas gig by this summer anyways certainly made it that much of a simpler decision for the Coyotes to cut bait.

That said, Ruzicka played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. I don't think it really has much to do with another athlete that may very well be a wife beater.

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
Whomst among us hasn’t posted themselves railing Hollywoods at 4 am on a Thursday?
I spent many night up in LA partying it up when I was younger. But I was smart. Never took a video (sarcasm folks).

Nor am I someone who if I even posted a video anyone would care about.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Honestly this. The amount of professionals I know that post stuff like this and whine they lost clients/jobs etc. Tons of people do it, I could care less, but why in gods name do you post stuff like this on social media. Next level dumb.

Maybe he really didnt want to be in Arizona 😂

Reactions: ratbid

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
He wants to play for the Oilers. The Oilers found a new loophole for getting players from other teams for no assets and cheap cap hits. Holland you devil.

Reactions: OTC

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah...obviously.

But like...why would he post that? How dumb can you be? Half the league is snorting lines in their off time, but just don't make it public. Yeesh.

Probably grandiosity, an effect of the coke itself

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
I bet at most he goes to Europe for a year, then it's all forgotten, and he'll be one of the most prized European free agents that the NHL fights over to flesh out their roster. Just give it time. Even with Virtanen and his previous grape allegations dropped the Oilers still wanted to give him a chance, so if he doesn't do anything else stupid then I don't see why no one takes a chance on him.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I have less problem with a player doing coke than another being violent with its spouse TWICE with police involvment each time.

One gets his contract terminated, the other gets his paychecks and "prayers" from everybody.

Kind of sick when you think about it.

Oh yeh? You have that problem with Kane ALLEGEDLY abusing his wife?

Then why don’t you take it up with the NHL who investigated and found the claims to be unsubstantiated? And why don’t you take it up with the judge who awarded custody of their kids to Kane? And why don’t you take it up with the other judge who awarded Kane a restraining order against her?

ImKittr

May 24, 2018
What a f***ing legend; getting kicked from NHL like this is legendary. Good luck in KHL, moron!

With all the recent problems and placements to the NHLPA Assistance Program, it seems like the NHL has a serious coke problem.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad