Recalled/Assigned: Arber Xhekaj Called Up

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Always good when we have you in on roster decisions!!
Great job Craig!!
I don't know how he does it.

@OldCraig71 managed to be in on a reservation that MSL, Hughes and Gorton made at a restaurant just before the Arber call-up. While he pretended to sleep, he was taking notes the whole time. Guy is lethal. :sarcasm:

8d8hax.jpg

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
We laugh about MSL’s “joue TA game dans LA game” but I hope Arber got the message:

play physical and replace the turnstile at the blue line with a toll station but don’t get drawn into 2+5+10 fights.

Hopefully it’s a jolt of energy for the entire team. Slaf will be extra happy, a week ago he was saying he didn’t know what to do for the All-Star break as he was supposed to go to the beach with Arber :laugh:

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
We need a Center, who the hell does Hughes thinks Xhekaj is, Kevin Bieksa?

EDIT : For those who don't have the reference :

• Wow
Reactions: HuGo Sham

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
He better be playing against the turds. And hope St Louis' goal is not to neuter him. I want bloodbath tomorrow. I want Sens to know that Habs can beat the shit out of them if required. I hate Senators.

So so important..............Barron did it last year also................and of course, now, faced with it again.

We need someone to be dealt, sort of....
Can't beleive we got Barron for Lekhonen. Hughes got fleeced big.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I don't know how he does it.

@OldCraig71 managed to be in on a reservation that MSL, Hughes and Gorton made at a restaurant just before the Arber call-up. While he pretended to sleep, he was taking notes the whole time. Guy is lethal. :sarcasm:

8d8hax.jpg
Credit to my friend @Runner77 for taking the photo. Kent borrowed my shirt because he spilled some ketchup on his, he's such a fun guy. As you can tell by the photo the runt on my left wasn't happy to have me there, he wanted to talk concepts and other blah blah crap, all he did was kill the vibe.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Bizarre takes on that board. Firstly, I highly doubt this callup was because we're playing The Hens. Secondly, they're talking as if Brady T can "show him", meaning Arber. That's the most bizarre take IMO. WiFi would absolutely dummy Brady T.
My favourite part is the pathetic gloating as if their team isn't full of soft losers and 10 points behind Montreal.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He better be playing against the turds. And hope St Louis' goal is not to neuter him. I want bloodbath tomorrow. I want Sens to know that Habs can beat the shit out of them if required. I hate Senators.

Can't beleive we got Barron for Lekhonen. Hughes got fleeced big.
90% of this board wanted Lehkonen gone. Hughes traded for a young 1st round RD, he may pan out, he may not but to say he got fleeced is comical.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
A part of me wish he stayed down and continued his work with Mailloux, in preparation for when they become a bonafide 2nd pairing for us.

Obviously, the call up is well-deserved. Never, ever trade that guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad