OT: Anything Goes 41

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Rewatched Sopranos and it is was just meh. Really drug on. This season of Full Swing was really good actually. I would recommend it! Lots of LIV and Ryder Cup drama. We are just starting season 2 of Break Point which we also enjoyed. After Curb ends it is going to be sad though. Funniest show ever for us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Malaka

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I've had a deviated septum for the last 10 years or so from an old sport's injury. Finally had it taken care of with surgery last week and had my nose splints taken out yesterday as well.

Feels like a new nose! Went from not being able to breathe out of my right nostril to now being able to breathe in and out of my nose with no problem. It feels amazing.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I've had a deviated septum for the last 10 years or so from an old sport's injury. Finally had it taken care of with surgery last week and had my nose splints taken out yesterday as well.

Feels like a new nose! Went from not being able to breathe out of my right nostril to now being able to breathe in and out of my nose with no problem. It feels amazing.
IMG_8009.gif

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Anyone else seeing this site performing like an even bigger steaming pile of dogshit than normal the last few days?

Refresh the main HF Hawks index page... takes 10-15 seconds. Click on a thread, takes 10 seconds to open it...

The performance is gross.
They're indexing the search history. It'll hopefully be done shortly.

Paul Allen

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles

Wow

85 years and now going away

Sad as always to see things that have been around for generations close

Crazy. It’ll be a sad day when the Loop doesn’t smell like chocolate in the morning. That scent is synonymous with my early mornings working at the og DoRite Donuts on Randolph.

I actually use Blommer’s double Dutched cocoa powder for my doughnuts out here in LA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad