Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'll be in Turks next week. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says .

I know a guy who can travel anywhere in the world for free on first class without notice on Delta and that’s his favorite spot out of everywhere to go.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
I know a guy who can travel anywhere in the world for free on first class without notice on Delta and that’s his favorite spot out of everywhere to go.

This is similiar to what I have been hearing...

Beer is $65 a case tho! :eek:

I'm actually upset that it's going to drop to 68 and partly sunny tomorrow from 82 today. I'll have to bust out the parka again .

Reactions: RayP

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
This is similiar to what I have been hearing...

Beer is $65 a case tho! :eek:

I'm actually upset that it's going to drop to 68 and partly sunny tomorrow from 82 today. I'll have to bust out the parka again .

I almost feel bad for you...by almost I mean I don't feel bad for you at all.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

The wife and I always end up in Europe so I doubt we will will end up going to T&C considering she already brought up Spain.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Just found out that my therapist isn't covered by my insurance.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE'S DAY GOING?! :D

Is it that your insurance doesn’t cover mental health, orthat they won’t cover this therapist, probably because he/she is out of network? If it’s the latter, talk to your insurance company until you get someone to approve it based on you having a history with this therapist, and not wanting to start over with someone new. I once had success doing just that.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
How does one obtain that perk?

Well one guy I know that has that perk is an executive for Delta.

Another friend I have (who has never met the one above) is just a “life partner” of someone else also high up with Delta. And when I use quotes, I mean they’re just really good friends and neither actually gay. Although gay marriage is now legal where they live so I believe they have X amount of time to become legally married before he loses that perk.

It makes me so f***ing jealous. They’ll just log in online to whatever portal and see what flights have available first glass seats. Boom, that’s where they go.

What makes it even worse is they’re both filthy rich.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Is it that your insurance doesn’t cover mental health, orthat they won’t cover this therapist, probably because he/she is out of network? If it’s the latter, talk to your insurance company until you get someone to approve it based on you having a history with this therapist, and not wanting to start over with someone new. I once had success doing just that.

Yeah, she is out of network. I didn't know you could get them to do that.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I met a pilot and some flight attendants the other night, most fun group of people I’ve probably ever encountered just out in the open like that. Makes me want to be either/or. Nothing more jet set than being in the flight industry.

Really? All the ones I’ve met, admittedly not many, have been obnoxious as f***.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Alright, I’ve been getting a lot of disturbing security warnings and stuff popping up visiting this site and that, combined with all of the other intrusive ads and malware and stuff on this site and having to unblock the cookies makes me think it is not smart to come here.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
My MIL is insane sometimes, but gd I love that she is a flight attendant for Southwest

Got a wad of drink tickets to take with me to Turks. :D

And my coworker was kind enough to give me his passes to United Club when we get to Fort Lauderdale.

feelsgoodman

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
My MIL is insane sometimes, but gd I love that she is a flight attendant for Southwest

Got a wad of drink tickets to take with me to Turks. :D

And my coworker was kind enough to give me his passes to United Club when we get to Fort Lauderdale.

feelsgoodman

Can you get in if you’re not flying United that day? I think some clubs only let you in if you’re a member yourself or are flying them that day.

For example I don’t think Delta will let you buy a day pass with them to their club if you’re flying a different airline.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Can you get in if you’re not flying United that day? I think some clubs only let you in if you’re a member yourself or are flying them that day.

For example I don’t think Delta will let you buy a day pass with them to their club if you’re flying a different airline.

Ahhh. Good point.... I'll have to look into that. I have some other club I get with my Chase Sapphire Reserve too .

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Can those of you that are knowledgeable about how to protect your phone and such please advise me on how to do so? I would even be willing to switch phones if you thought that would help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad