Celebrity Death: Anthony Bourdain

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
Watched the CNN special coverage last night. Before it aired, they were talking to Andrew Zimmern, who actually has gone through the same things as Bourdain had. He also battled addiction and mental health issues, before also having a family later in life. He also was a chef who had a show about travelling and eating...though stayed away from the politics side, and focused more on finding the stuff we're generally afraid of eating in North America . The only difference, besides their physical appearance, was the fact that Zimmern won't touch alcohol at all because he doesn't want to chance anything. They were friends probably because they had so much in common. Zimmern was almost crying when he was talking to the CNN anchor. You could really see it affected him , and how he probably thought it could be Bourdain talking to them about Zimmern under similar circumstances . I was thinking "Nooo Zimmern , we can't lose you too!" .

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
One of YouTube's trending videos over the weekend was basically blaming this on Asia Argento cheating on him/dumping him/otherwise being with another man. o_O

I know YouTube isn't a "news" source. My main point is just why do they seem be allowed to get away with that kinda shit.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
There is a difference between depression and feeling suicidal.

A lifetime of depression and drug abuse isn't enough to make one suicidal enough to follow thru.

Funny how exposing rich and powerful criminals makes someone suicidal.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
There is a difference between depression and feeling suicidal.

A lifetime of depression and drug abuse isn't enough to make one suicidal enough to follow thru.

Funny how exposing rich and powerful criminals makes someone suicidal.

Who did Bourdain expose?

He killed himself because of toxic masculinity/feminism.

Sep 19, 2008
I just don't understand why conspiracy theorists have to get involved

Anyone who knows depression knows suicidal tendencies can strike at any time

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I'm just devastated. He was a wonderful person. His Parts Unknown episode on Iran a few years ago was incredible. It really showed the true Iran. Damn. Why Tony?

I need to go there one day. Father was born there and left before the revolution.
Rewatching that episode made me want to go to LA to get authentic persian food.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Josh from Queens of the Stone Age shares a letter Bourdain wrote to Josh's little girl who was angry at Bourdain for smashing a guitar on their episode of his show.

36364110_10156614466017806_7258294520339496960_o.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad