TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
shame on you nbc for getting homer shark announcers for a national tv game

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Rookie mistake by Joel but good lord that backhand goal was weak as ----. Allen needs to stop that one, he must be a little rusty which is understandable.

I can't believe Ells is out with an injury.:cry:

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Yeah, I'd like to see us play like this with a 3 goal lead. We completely go into a shell when we get a lead. The Sharks are outplaying us like they are the team that is down and trying to catch up. We forgot to show up tonight.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Obviously Stastny was hurt some but for 7 million he has to be a bigger difference maker. Fabbri creates more offense then Stastny. While Fabbri is really good that shouldn't be the case.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Obviously Stastny was hurt some but for 7 million he has to be a bigger difference maker. Fabbri creates more offense then Stastny. While Fabbri is really good that shouldn't be the case.

Hey, hey, hey...Paul has 29 points. I don't know what you were expecting for $7M/year...but we should just be happy with his face-offs. Expecting the offensive production of a top-2 center is a little unfair.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Not as a 19 year old rookie VS. a 3-time 70 point scorer getting $7 million per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad