Half-Assed GDT: Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
The Reaves hit really screwed the pooch. We'd be looking at a tie game right now if that hadn't happened. Can't give a team a five minute power play (2 minutes at 5 on 3) when they already play well against us, and expect the goalies to save us. Elliott going out may be a blessing in disguise, allowing Allen to get back in and get back up to speed. That's not a knock on Elliott. You can't really hold him accountable for 2 of those three goals against. He did well considering they had 16 shots on goal before the halfway point of the first period. The thing that gets me this season is all of the injuries. My optimistic side says that the stars are going to align, and all our guys will come back healthy a week before the postseason starts. Unfortunately, I think that is wishful thinking. I don't see any trade deadline trades for us. We are too injured on both sides of the ice to make any realistic trade right now.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
nice joke call. blues are due a 5on3 imo from these jokesters

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
This game has been downright painful to watch. Seeing as how both of our goaltenders have shown early playoff form in the same game and elliot may be hurt anyway, I am back to the realities of being a blues fan. It was a nice couple weeks.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
This game has been downright painful to watch. Seeing as how both of our goaltenders have shown early playoff form in the same game and elliot may be hurt anyway, I am back to the realities of being a blues fan. It was a nice couple weeks.

Oh good. I'm not alone.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Sharks know how to put away teams. We would be playing prevent defense. Terrible play Gunnar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad