Confirmed with Link: Andrew Brunette hired as Associate Coach (3 Year Deal) Weekesy Confirmed

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
he'll be the next HC sooner rather than later
Yeah, if we're sputtering as early as October, he's outta here and Brunette is in.

It won't be some dumb bullshit like Kate Madigan getting sent to the bench to babysit him for 5 weeks instead of letting him go, like the time Shero sent his assistant GM (Fitz) down to the bench to try and keep Hynes on life support.

Which was one of the most bizarre moves ever.

Reactions: nugg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
We are going to “ win the off-season “ again aren’t we .
I don’t know what to think or how to feel about that . I don’t care if we trade for McDavid Makar Hedman and Sheshterkin all at 50% retention fir Geertsen White and Gilies , I refuse to get my hopes up until we make it past Christmas close to a playoff spot

Reactions: Homedresser

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
While I was one of the only people that predicted a Brunette firing (or non-promotion) if things didn't go well in the playoffs, it wasn't because I really had a problem with anything he did.

And he also took accountability in the post game after they were swept and for the power play being that bad. Thought it was a classy move on his part. You don't see many coaches blaming themselves when things go bad like that.

Reactions: Alex NJD

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Is anyone else reporting this? I don’t think Weekes knows what’s he’s talking about at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad