Confirmed Signing with Link: Andrei Mironov in Colorado

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Well, the Avs may be awful but they wont be easy to play against. Zadorov and Mironov on the same blue line will be terrifying.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I expect to see a lot of threads on the main board about those two :laugh:

Zadorov simply hits hard. Not dirty at all. Mironov on the other hand appears to get a little too low sometimes. I can see him being very unliked by fans of other teams. Hopefully he stiffens up and plays a little cleaner but I don't like a lot of his KHL hits.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Zadorov simply hits hard. Not dirty at all. Mironov on the other hand appears to get a little too low sometimes. I can see him being very unliked by fans of other teams. Hopefully he stiffens up and plays a little cleaner but I don't like a lot of his KHL hits.

I imagine he'll clean up his game a bit now that he's in NA.

Hmmm... I had him going to Boston. Interesting.

The Avs owned his rights...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Maybe he's mixing up Mironov and Butcher, who is also avs property but will probably sign with another organization who's AHL team is less of a mess in August

Last edited:

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
We'll probably suck but injure players.

Fans of other teams will laugh and be angry at the same time.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I don't see how he feels he was misled, unless he believes he was guaranteed a spot in the NHL, which seems very unlike the Avs (or any NHL organization's approach). They gave him opportunities and he really failed to perform in many respects.

The tweets appear to be a rather transparent attempt to push a certain agenda IMO.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Too bad, I wanted him to work out. But misled? No. You just suck Miro. If you can't beat out David Warsofsky and Duncan Siemens, that's on you.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Why was he in the AHL? I see he has played ten games in the NHL. What role was he expected to play with Colorado and in which way did he fail?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
#Mironov to SovSport: There are many good/positive remarks about #NHL in Russia. The fact is that not everything is ideal or great in #NHL. I can name many "pluses" where #KHL is better than #NHL. #Avs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad