Confirmed Trade: [ANA/VGK] Evgenii Dadonov, cond. 2023/24 2nd round pick for John Moore, Ryan Kesler [OFFICIALLY VOIDED]

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
There's no good guy/bad guy about this. I'm just pointing out he's way down the totem pole in importance to this team while his sticking around screws up moves with the guys who really are the leadership. And knowing team dynamics, I'm just speculating at some point they might have to send him home if they cannot work this out and move him to another team.
You're out to lunch. You think teammates are going to be upset if he exercised his negotiated right to stay with his teammates?
Your posts are very revealing and I think you would find that guys like Mark Stone have drastically different values than you do.

Reactions: LuGBuG

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pay a 3rd for him in the off-season, pay a 2nd to get rid of him after 3/4 of a season

51TTkIoTIjL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
There's no good guy/bad guy about this. I'm just pointing out he's way down the totem pole in importance to this team while his sticking around screws up moves with the guys who really are the leadership. And knowing team dynamics, I'm just speculating at some point they might have to send him home if they cannot work this out and move him to another team.

Knowing team dynamics, how do you think the guys in the room will feel if the gm just tried to trade a guy with a m-nmc to a team not on the list, you know, just like the rest of them have, knowing this all along? Teams have imploded for less, like when they trade a very popular guy for a worthless pick or futures.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I like this one. Dadonov is overpaid but trading Moore back to them makes the impact what.. 3 million? And adds another 2nd. I’ve not been a fan of his moves so far, but I like this one

Reactions: gunnergunther

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I wonder if Anaheim was on his no-trade list

If so I wonder why he would waive. He even scored a big goal the other day. Something is fishy here

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Okay this makes more sense. Basically taking ~2.5Milion cap hit for a 2nd rounder. I wonder what the conditions are.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
You're out to lunch. You think teammates are going to be upset if he exercised his negotiated right to stay with his teammates?
Your posts are very revealing and I think you would find that guys like Mark Stone have drastically different values than you do.
Sorry you and many others in here are so disappointed with things working out for the Knights. Par for the course to take your disdain for the franchise and turn it into the few posters for VGK are wrong because it doesnt fit your narrative. But we are not, this is just how the team is. It's still was a horrendous acquisition to get Dadonov and I still maintain he was not a very popular guy around the club, but that's over now and they paid a high price to exit the mistake.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
It’s on CF too finally went though NHL Central Registry.

Guess Vegas is getting Kesler’s contract and recently acquired D John Moore

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I for one am glad that Stones career threatening back injury miraculously healed in time for the TDL. Must have been a tough month for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Yemeth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad