To Ottawa
Bobby Ryan
Alex Grant

To Anaheim
Jakob Silfverberg
Stefan Noesen
Andre Petersson
2014 1st

Gentlemen. This trade solidifies it. We won the trade.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Steve On Sens ‏@SteveOnSens 3h
First Derek and now Alex. Someone needs to tell Eugene Melnyk that getting a Grant in hockey does not mean that you get money

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I liked Andre Petersson he is a very skilled player, on the nites he was going good he was a joy to watch play in Binghamton......

He was tougher than I thought he would ever be as he got creamed a lot and would fight through it......

Would he be able to play in Ottawa on a regular basis no for short stretches yes I think he could have done that, but I am biased...........

This year he had 40 points in 47 games, he fit in well with the offense here this season....................

When you make a trade you have to give to get and Ottawa moved him for Alex Grant...................

I will miss him, but I am anxious to see Alex Grant play now..........

SenatorArmy*

Well I'm not ''done'' wight the Sens. I just think the Ducks are doing an awesome job at both competing and setting themselves up for a great future

Anaheim has been a great team for a long time because they have good management & spend money

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Whatever Petersson was my biased prospect! I'll miss him

You know, you can go cheer for the Ducks if you want!

Same goes for anyone else that is "done" with this team.

So you really want the Sens to play in an empty arena? :sarcasm:

Keeping Petersson would help keep Karlsson happy which would make Karlsson perform better which would make the Sens win which is good for business

Ok stop that lol

Exactly!! Thank you for finally backing up what I have been saying :handclap: People are WAY too harsh and critical and get dramatic over the smallest things. It's just shameful sometimes.

You chose the word shameful, I'll go with ridiculous

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
To Ottawa
Bobby Ryan
Alex Grant

To Anaheim
Jakob Silfverberg
Stefan Noesen
Andre Petersson
2014 1st

Gentlemen. This trade solidifies it. We won the trade.

oh man:shakehead don't put all those words together:cry:

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
You guys are going to love Grant.

He has all the tools of a big offensive dman. If he can work on his 2 way game he'll find his way to the NHL very shortly as a top 4dman.

He might never see the PK, but he has a hard shot and can run a PP unit - also has great speed for a big man.

hockeystick89

Oct 30, 2009
........ppl are pissed over this??.....this is a good trade...

just found out my younger brother went to school with grant......and knows him quite well.

Haha who is your brother, I definitely know him!

Alex is a good player who never really got much of a chance. He always had the shot, but has gotten a lot stronger the last couple years. Your coach would know him and his family as well so hopefully he gets a good look for you guys.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hockeystick#89, & Sgupca thanks for your input ☺☻☺

You guys are going to love Grant.

He has all the tools of a big offensive dman. If he can work on his 2 way game he'll find his way to the NHL very shortly as a top 4dman.

He might never see the PK, but he has a hard shot and can run a PP unit - also has great speed for a big man.

"Hockeystick#89, & Sgupca":

Thank you both for your input on Alex Grant.........

I am looking forward to watching him play Saturday nite against the Utica Comets ººº.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad