Confirmed Trade: [ANA/NYI] Chris Wagner for Jason Chimera

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
holy crap this is mindblowingly stupid

they trade a 26 year old for a guy who's almost 40 and is having a terrible season. i really want to know what drugs murray is on

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Chimera has been the isles worst forward this year. I have no idea who Wagner even is, either way this is addition by subtraction for the isles.
He's like a poor mans Clutterbuck with way less skill. Small stature but throws some monster hits. Better winger than center, but can play spot duty in the middle.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Chimera has been the isles worst forward this year. I have no idea who Wagner even is, either way this is addition by subtraction for the isles.

he's 2nd in the league in hits. solid 4th line checking forward

has been pretty invisible aside from that lately but he's way better than chimera, not to mention younger. you guys will like him

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
he's 2nd in the league in hits. solid 4th line checking forward

has been pretty invisible aside from that lately but he's way better than chimera, not to mention younger. you guys will like him

He hits people every shift. Takes some stupid penalties. Is fairly quick. Not much skill. In my opinion a solid 4th liner as you said.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Ducks did need to get a little meaner on their bottom 6( grant and wagner 2 sweet hearts) Murray tired of kesler, perry or getzlaf having to be the only guys to get the emotion into our game

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
What a laughable trade for the Ducks. The only saving grace is Chimera's contract ends this year.

A fourth line of Chimera-Vermette-Kelly?

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
The good news is we held onto to our great young defense prospects which will allow Randy the time to drive the creative out of them and lower their value !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad