All-Time Draft #7, Part IV

Zetterberg4Captain*

Can someone please post the results into one post and the second round mathcups?

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
These damn results threads seem to sure have gummed everything up, it is difficult to follow any series because well you have to go searching through the threads to figure everything out instead of having everything nice and tidy... might be nice in the finals but when there are something like 12 matchups it just becomes irritating beyond belief.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
These damn results threads seem to sure have gummed everything up, it is difficult to follow any series because well you have to go searching through the threads to figure everything out instead of having everything nice and tidy... might be nice in the finals but when there are something like 12 matchups it just becomes irritating beyond belief.
don't worry passive aggressive ingrate, i won't be making any more

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
I think all the 1st round series threads remaining should be taken down, ASAP. I assume every 1st round result thread has already been viewed by the respctive GM's, so they should be taken down as well.

Just have the 2nd round matchup threads stickied, IMO.

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
don't worry passive aggressive ingrate, i won't be making any more

Perfect... you impotent excuse of a man. Hey I like this insult thing, I think I could get the hang of this, in fact I am enjoying it so much that from now on I shall refer to you only through using girl names, Nancy.

Well I think Dorothy and I can both agree that wasn't passive at all.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
When does voting close? I like to give as much time for discussion as I can before voting...(and I would hope people do the same for my series)

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
When does voting close? I like to give as much time for discussion as I can before voting...(and I would hope people do the same for my series)

Yeah, I agree. It would have been nice to run a tight ship, but a couple of the series this round haven't had a ton of discussion. When do we want to cut off the voting?

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I would like to offer my services for the Hewitt division. Even though I am not part of the draft, I was able to step in for a busy MXD for the Portland vs. Las Vegas series in round one and did I enjoy doing it.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=384431

You could just let MXD know to PM me the voting results once he receives them. That way a draft person will have seen and confirmed the results, and then I can write those series up.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Idealy I have all the votes by tomorrow morning, so that I can do the tabulatios and the results to those doing the write-ups ASAP, and we can start round three by Tuesday.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I can ABSOLUTELY NOT write any write-ups. Someday I'll have that nice house on the riverside -- untill then I must add up on two jobs...Too bad I received the contracts like... a day after I received the results for the write-ups for the previous rounds.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
again, I can do write-ups if you guys need someone. just let me know.

JFF, I should have my voting in sometime today

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
I would like to offer my services for the Hewitt division. Even though I am not part of the draft, I was able to step in for a busy MXD for the Portland vs. Las Vegas series in round one and did I enjoy doing it.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=384431

You could just let MXD know to PM me the voting results once he receives them. That way a draft person will have seen and confirmed the results, and then I can write those series up.

Your work was great. So, I'm all for letting you do the division. Any objections?

again, I can do write-ups if you guys need someone. just let me know.

JFF, I should have my voting in sometime today

Sounds good, your division is the only one left, so, how's about, you take the Robson division and I take the Cole. I do love writing Sprague Cleghorn.

So, JFF, here's the writing schedule:
Bob Cole=Nalyd Psycho
Don Cherry=Shawn Mullin
Jim Robson=Arrbez
Foster Hewitt=Frank the Tank

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Yeah, that's cool.

So I'll be doing Trail vs. Edmonton and Saskatoon vs. Nanaimo

And I guess JFF will send me the results?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad