Regina, SK
Trade announcement:

To Regina: 16, 72
To Rat Portage: 3, 395

papershoes said:
kenora gets: 1st (3rd overall), 15th round
seventies and vcl: 1st (16th overall), 3rd round

papershoes said:
just a heads up - i'm heading out for hockey for about 2 hours. if you and vcl agree to either of my trade offers, consider this message a pre-confirmation.

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
with the 3rd overall pick, the kenora thistles are ecstatic to build their line-up around arguably the greatest offensive talent in the game...

kenora fans, please welcome

#99 wayne gretzky (c)

61967-004-DE1772EA.jpg

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
My question is how was hockey? There's really enough guys out there to have a decent league going?

surprisingly yes - in a town of only about 1200 people, everyone here loves their hockey. i play with the 30 and overs (even though i'm two years younger) and, it's a fairly competitive league, with about 20-30 guys coming out each time.

that said, i haven't taken part in the 18-29 league, as they all skate around pretending they're a bunch of tootoo's.

good hockey nonetheless

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
3rd round pick, 73rd overall available. Looking for a 5th plus the best offer of other picks.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I pick 6th. I don't have internet at work, and won't be home until about 6:00 mountain time tomorrow. Suffice to say, I'd probably be delaying things. Who's it best to leave a list with?

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
I hate trading honestly. Later rounds trying to move up to grab your guy I get it... trading the first rounders has warped the drafts too often.

Agreed, the trades are getting crazier by the draft too.

What was the reason for the Minnesota/Kimberley trade? Shouldn't you at least wait until the pick comes up to see if the player you're planning on taking is still available? I've made some bad trades in the past so maybe I shouldn't comment, but that one just doesn't make much sense. It's pretty bad value wise too.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
What was the reason for the Minnesota/Kimberley trade? Shouldn't you at least wait until the pick comes up to see if the player you're planning on taking is still available? I've made some bad trades in the past so maybe I shouldn't comment, but that one just doesn't make much sense. It's pretty bad value wise too.

It's all part of the plan!

large_batman-the-joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Guys, I am sorry. Thought for some reason,that this will start on Saturday.

OK, here comes the big surprise, with the 4th pick Anyang picks

Super Mario Lemieux. I can see a big "WTF" on Mario`s face when he was drafted :)

Jungosi

Jan 14, 2007
Rendsburg / Germany
Guys, I am sorry. Thought for some reason,that this will start on Saturday.

OK, here comes the big surprise, with the 4th pick Anyang picks

Super Mario Lemieux. I can see a big "WTF" on Mario`s face when he was drafted :)

He has made some interesting experience with you for sure ;)

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Trade Announcement:

To ChampagneWishes - Killarney Country Bear Jamboree:
13th overall and 44th overall

To Nalyd Psycho - Minnesota Fighting Saints
23rd overall and 34th overall

waiting for confirmation

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Trade Announcement:

To ChampagneWishes - Killarney Country Bear Jamboree:
13th overall and 44th overall

To Nalyd Psycho - Minnesota Fighting Saints
23rd overall and 34th overall

waiting for confirmation

385390.gif

Pleasure doing business. I get the feeling you're doing this just to prove a point to seventieslord. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad