All Things Jerseys - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlehim

Jan 6, 2012
Hey dudes, is it just me...and/or has this been brought up before... Have they changed the vintage off-white to bright "modern" white on the classic vintage jerseys?

Martin2D

Jul 19, 2009
I have an authentic Gerry Cosby size 54 CCM with fight strap Mark Messier Home Jersey for sale. Asking $250. 100% correct lettering. With this jersey, most have the wrong style "1," which has too short of a base. This is exactly what Messier wore for the cup run. Jersey has some loose threads, but still in great condition.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Finally got this back:
imagejpg1_zpsc8ddcdca.jpg

So I'm reporting this:

image_zps832c0695.jpg

My Reebok Authentic EDGE 2.0 Canadian made Girardi home blue size 46. This is a genuine Canadian manufactured authentic and not to be confused with the cheaper Indo-EDGE jerseys that have the lime green inner collar. This is also a 2.0 EDGE, which is the newer Reebok design that has the "Reebok" word mark on the back of the neck (as above) rather than the old RBK vector logo from the EDGE 1.0s. This is as close to the jersey being worn on the ice by the Rangers today as you can purchase (aside from a gamer). The jersey is virtually brand new. I wore it to one playoff game last year and haven't been to any games yet this year (I only wear jerseys to games, as a rule). The jersey spent some time hanging on my wall when I first got it, but for the most part has been hanging in my closet in dry cleaning wrap. If it weren't for the fact that the tags are removed, you'd think it was brand new. As for the size, I've heard a lot of people say they think 46 is tiny but... I'm of the opinion that you people just wear your jerseys way too big and they look like dresses. I'm 5'9, 180lbs and fairly built with big shoulders and I can easily wear my hoodie under my jersey comfortably and look good. It's an authentic jersey; I'm never going to wear gear under it so why would I want a 52?

image_zps38801478.jpg

image_zps0f1fc42c.jpg

image_zps6ac5058f.jpg

image_zps9d92f3c2.jpg

image_zpsa54dc5eb.jpg

image_zpsf1941dde.jpg

image_zps83b5bb36.jpg

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm hoping to get around $275 as the jersey is in perfect condition, less than a season old and a blank authentic goes for more than that by itself.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
pretty bummed that MSG didn't have there typical jersey sale 40% off. I went to the last two home games which they usually have it during.

if anyone sees it during the playoffs, can you give a heads up?

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
My friend and I had these jerseys made for the Olympics this year. I wore my Stepan one to the Sabres game last night and had a few people come up and ask me about them. Somebody mentioned they had seen it on these forums (we posted it a few months ago to see if anyone was interested in getting one).

Ap5FNHy.jpg

SupersonicMonkey*

Anyone have a jersey from pro-jerseys? Opinions?

Yes. I have 3 jerseys from them. Leetch, Lundqvist, and Davis Wright Mets jersey.

Leetch is CCM replica, Lundqvist is RBK Premiere, Wright is old BP/Spring Training from when Kaz Matsui was on the team.

Great quality. Had the RANGERS on the front stitched on. Had patches stitched on. Great customer service (in my experiences).

srsly989

Sep 15, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Yes. I have 3 jerseys from them. Leetch, Lundqvist, and Davis Wright Mets jersey.

Leetch is CCM replica, Lundqvist is RBK Premiere, Wright is old BP/Spring Training from when Kaz Matsui was on the team.

Great quality. Had the RANGERS on the front stitched on. Had patches stitched on. Great customer service (in my experiences).

Oh cool haha. Great timing since I've went ahead and ordered a McD home. Thanks for assuring them.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
is there any difference sizing wise between the authentic made in Canada versus the ones produced in Indonesia?

I have an indo authentic size 46 that fits me well.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
Guys, thought I'd share... River City Sports is having a sale

NEW YORK RANGERS EDGE2 AUTHENTIC JERSEY
$299.99 Sale Price: $199.99 USD

Free shipping to the states (it's over $99) and no tax.

EDIT: just got the jersey, estimated delivery was 1-2 weeks, I got it in 6 days. Ordered on Saturday, got on the following friday. thought that was awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad