All Things Jerseys - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Still chuckling to myself about all the people that went out and got Clowe jerseys. :laugh:

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Still chuckling to myself about all the people that went out and got Clowe jerseys. :laugh:

People with $$ to burn I guess....... My rule is former players only, with the exception of Callahan and Lundqvist. I can pick up recent former players on clearance usually....

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
JC's McDonagh jersey watch day 118...

I know you guys care so much :D

SUPPOSED to be getting the jersey back tomorrow

Never do business with coolhockey.com. EVER

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
JC's McDonagh jersey watch day 118...

I know you guys care so much :D

SUPPOSED to be getting the jersey back tomorrow

Never do business with coolhockey.com. EVER

What happened? I used them back in February when they had a customization sale. I bought a Gaborik away premier and it came in less than a week. I wasn't thrilled with the angle of the letters on the name plate though. It was very archy. I wasn't sure if it was just an older style though.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
What happened? I used them back in February when they had a customization sale. I bought a Gaborik away premier and it came in less than a week. I wasn't thrilled with the angle of the letters on the name plate though. It was very archy. I wasn't sure if it was just an older style though.
The condensed story:

Timeline: 3/13/13-7/11/13

Called to say jersey was ****ed up. Play phone tag for a few days until they tell me they'll replace it. After a month I call and find out they supposedly never received the return. After 2 weeks we finally get a nice supervisor who says they'll replace it for free. 2 weeks later still no replacement. Call again. Supposedly we were supposed to confirm the order again. One month later still no jersey. Supposedly coming tomorrow.

The only cooperative person was the supervisor. Dreadful costumer service that should've never had to have been dealt with in the first place

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
The condensed story:

Timeline: 3/13/13-7/11/13

Called to say jersey was ****ed up. Play phone tag for a few days until they tell me they'll replace it. After a month I call and find out they supposedly never received the return. After 2 weeks we finally get a nice supervisor who says they'll replace it for free. 2 weeks later still no replacement. Call again. Supposedly we were supposed to confirm the order again. One month later still no jersey. Supposedly coming tomorrow.

The only cooperative person was the supervisor. Dreadful costumer service that should've never had to have been dealt with in the first place

Yikes that sucks. What was wrong with the jersey?

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Do I go with home Gaborik or 3rd Gaborik?

I'm personally not a fan of the Rangers 3rd jerseys. I don't like the color or the font. Just my 2 cents. Why buy a Gaborik jersey now though? Even if it is cheap. Like I said earlier I have an away Gaborik but now that he's gone I don't think I'll be wearing it much.

Last edited:

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I'm personally not a fan of the Rangers 3rd jerseys. I don't like the color or the font. Just my 2 cents. Why buy a Gaborik jersey now though? Even if it is cheap.
I personally love the 3rds

Aside from it being cheap, I just like collecting jerseys :laugh: And I actually really miss Gaborik

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
I went with the gaborik 3rd Jersey.
P.S. If you put it in your shopping cart and then don't purchase I received an email
saying if i buy I get an additional 10% off. it made it $47 and change.

Blue Seat Spartan

Permanent Vacation
Apr 24, 2012
Richmond County, NY
The nameplate wasn't mesh like it's supposed to be

The lettering is supposed to be radial instead of arched, which is only on the regular home/away jerseys. I purchased an RBK Edge Heritage jersey from IceJerseys a while back. Ordered it customized with Callahan 'A'. IJ had the letters arched and the captaincy letter slanted :rant: !!! Took it to Gerry Cosby's in Manhattan to strip off nameplate and affix the correct letter placement.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
The lettering is supposed to be radial instead of arched, which is only on the regular home/away jerseys. I purchased an RBK Edge Heritage jersey from IceJerseys a while back. Ordered it customized with Callahan 'A'. IJ had the letters arched and the captaincy letter slanted :rant: !!! Took it to Gerry Cosby's in Manhattan to strip off nameplate and affix the correct letter placement.
I've regretted not just sending it to Arena Wear for a fixin since this whole mess began

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
JohnC, can you just cancel the order?

Do yourself a favor and just get a precustomized jersey at the NHL store. Arenawear quality without the long wait. Decent price too when there is a sale.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
After this battle? I absolutely refuse to give up until I get this damn jersey back :laugh: If I don't get it tomorrow like they said I would then I'm gonna get a refund and go another route

Right now it's all about the morals and principles of things :laugh:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Still have the HOH Messier jersey. Sied xxl but feels like an xl for me and I'm 5'8'' and 170 pounds. Moreso with a hoodie on. PM for details, Never worn, with tags, pristine condition and everything is stitched into it.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Trying to decide where to buy the wife's McD jersey. Coolhockey has the best price but apparently aren't good. Icejerseys and sportsk are two of my other options. I forget where else to buy from.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Trying to decide where to buy the wife's McD jersey. Coolhockey has the best price but apparently aren't good. Icejerseys and sportsk are two of my other options. I forget where else to buy from.

Got a McD home jersey last summer from Ice Jerseys and their work was amazing. Ice Jerseys is usually the most expensive out of the options though so I'd wait it out for when they run a sale which should be very soon. IIRC I ordered mine at the end of July last year when they ran a $5 customization sale. With shipping being free, it came out to just under $130.

SupersonicMonkey*

I highly recommend pro-jerseys to anyone. I have a few jerseys from them, baseball and hockey, and they are always perfect. Customer service is great. Fast turnaround. And good prices, IMO. Plus they still have the old style CCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad