All Things Jerseys - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
Hey guys, it's time for me to get a new Rangers jersey and stop wearing my Gaborik jersey. Anybody know the best place to get an authentic jersey? I've checked NHL.com, but they are really expensive.....is that my best bet though?

My dad and brother are HUGE Flyers fans, and if we meet in the first round I need some swag for a trip from London to Philly/New York to catch a game.

Thanks guys!

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
i scour ebay and craigslist. but i doubt most craigslist sellers will ship internationally.
on ebay in the states, there are a few decently priced jerseys up now. and some that are actually auctions, not insanely marked up buy-it-nows

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
which hat do you guys prefer:

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

Wolfy*

I'd go for the one to the left, it looks nice and clean. The other one is a mess. But that's just my taste.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
i'm pretty sure i've seen both of those hats that gecko posted worn by the players.
i posted a pic of hank wearing one of them.
i can't find any pics (5 second search) of post game interviews, but i'm sure you can find some pics.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
I'm travelling up to NYC for the game tomorrow - if I was in the market for a McDonagh Heritage, is the NHL store the best place to go? Thanks.

dsc75

Mar 25, 2014
Hey guys, it's time for me to get a new Rangers jersey and stop wearing my Gaborik jersey. Anybody know the best place to get an authentic jersey? I've checked NHL.com, but they are really expensive.....is that my best bet though?

My dad and brother are HUGE Flyers fans, and if we meet in the first round I need some swag for a trip from London to Philly/New York to catch a game.

Thanks guys!

Get the gaborik name bar stripped off and get lafleur sewn on. Voila different jersey to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad