GDT: All Star Weekend

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What drugs were Buble on? Sad. Side note, where do I get them?

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Bottle Rocket

Jul 23, 2023
Was there a bookie taking bets against Kucherov?

Because it really looked like the russian mafia was holding his family and betting against him.

Reactions: Gustave

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
I have to say I prefered this formula where there is at least some form of competition between players. Still I watched it in fast forward in 30 minutes and that’s enough. No more surf, black jack or golf events is a big plus!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I watched it and thought that it was okay only to find out that the real reason that the players took it seriously was because of the almighty dollar. Georgiev got 100 grand for 9 saves vs McJesus and Mcjesus ended up with a million bucks for winning the overall event, not bad for a couple hours of work.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I have to say I prefered this formula where there is at least some form of competition between players. Still I watched it in fast forward in 30 minutes and that’s enough. No more surf, black jack or golf events is a big plus!
I like the formula of not having teams and players choosing their events, but still wished they found a way for every player to participate.

Reactions: KFlint

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Did he actually say that?
No.. :) I was just taking a shot at the high prices of gas at least down here in NL.

He was asked after though what his plans were for the million and he said he may donate some and probably share it with his Oiler teammates.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
No.. :) I was just taking a shot at the high prices of gas at least down here in NL.

He was asked after though what his plans were for the million and he said he may donate some and probably share it with his Oiler teammates.
Aww was hoping he really took a shot at Trudeau and his carbon taxes. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sheed36

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
did mcJesus really get 1 million or does it goto charity?

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Nah he gets the mil.

He said he'd donate some. Weirdly he also said he'd share some with his (EDM) teammates.

Nah

that seems just stupid and silly as players salaries, pensions, medical care have all made the intent of the original ASG obsolete

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
that seems just stupid and silly as players salaries, pensions, medical care have all made the intent of the ASG obsolete

It was very obvious that the players cared way more than previous years. Guys were pushing it and out of breath. A million bucks is still a million bucks, no matter the salary.

The ASG has always been more about "growing the game" or whatever. But to a hockey nerd like me the skills comp is sick to watch. There was some impressive feats.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Kucherov is a little bitch. Showing up like that during the ASG in front of Toronto fans paying good money. This isn't a surprise; he has a rep for this shit and who can forget his f***ing, little bitch, poor winner antics towards habs fans in his stanley cup presser. f*** him and f*** his passive, aggressive shit yesterday

Reactions: LV426 and Runner77

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Kucherov is a little bitch. Showing up like that during the ASG in front of Toronto fans paying good money. This isn't a surprise; he has a rep for this shit and who can forget his f***ing, little bitch, poor winner antics towards habs fans in his stanley cup presser. f*** him and f*** his passive, aggressive shit yesterday

Icymi

Reactions: Pickles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad