GDT: All Star Weekend

Jul 6, 2016
Is it just me who thinks that McDavid has the charisma of a fire hydrant and the smile of Dvorak ? Geez man, smile a bit ! Show emotion !

Reactions: Kimota

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Is it just me who thinks that McDavid has the charisma of a fire hydrant and the smile of Dvorak ? Geez man, smile a bit ! Show emotion !
Could you name two players at the all star game that this doesn't apply to? The media training these guys get sucks all personality out of them. And it's what the old men in charge of hockey want.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Only a 3-2 game between the Who Cares Team and the Can’t Be Bothered squad, with less than a minute to go in the 2nd? Thought they’d be having a truckload of goals by now.

Game tied lol, with 5.4 seconds to go.

It’s going to shootout.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Could you name two players at the all star game that this doesn't apply to? The media training these guys get sucks all personality out of them. And it's what the old men in charge of hockey want.
The NHL keeps trying to market teams instead of its players. Just more hubris from Bettman.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
It was very obvious that the players cared way more than previous years. Guys were pushing it and out of breath. A million bucks is still a million bucks, no matter the salary.

The ASG has always been more about "growing the game" or whatever. But to a hockey nerd like me the skills comp is sick to watch. There was some impressive feats.
oh yeah, Kuch really cared lol ;)

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
LOLZ!!! PK on ABC, of the all star games, "the guys are playing hard, guys are competing" :laugh::biglaugh:.Not sure what play he saw to prompt that BS.

Reactions: Kimota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad