Votes: 45 42.1%
  • No, I don't plan to

Votes: 62 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Good for fans that opposition makes these types of comments. Would like it if our core players did it.

I love this kind of banter tbh. If it's not to the media, it's is definitely said on the ice when they are battling :laugh:
Yup I agree. It’s just friendly banter. The only people making a big deal out of this are non leaf’s fans upset that were not upset. It’s sorta funny.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
That’s what I mean, McDavid is unquestionably the most skilled player ever, but talent is where Lemieux and Gretzky have a case over him. Imagine Lemieux with all of todays advantages?

I think Gretzky AND Mario would be pretty much in the same tier if we added todays technology to the old players.

The tech and study of the game lead more to balance the field than anything else.

Gretzky would be a better Marner type player. His point adjusted totals probably take the biggest hit.

Crosby would have been a Jagr like player to them.

Mario was a beast and would be some mix of Crosby and Ovi. If healthy transplanting him in this league he probably beats Gretzky for points.

McDavid may beat them all.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Yup I agree. It’s just friendly banter. The only people making a big deal out of this are non leaf’s fans upset that were not upset. It’s sorta funny.
It would be nice for someone to respond. Boston in particular always seems to throw leadership, compete and loser jabs at the Leafs but I can't recall the Leafs ever responding. Again shows the lack of leadership in the Leafs core. Don't just rol over and take it. Throw some shade back, friendly banter or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad