All Purpose Tickets Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Going to be interesting to watch the secondary ticket market for game 6. I love keeping up with stuff like this- as of this morning, the "get in", cheapest ticket on Stubhub is $1,385. That is down about $600 from yesterday- and I think it will fall even more......

Cherniy

Jun 9, 2017
I realize that it is quite a "shot in the dark" but if ANYONE has two or three tickets available please let me know. I will be driving 700 miles to come to game 6 to take my son who is graduating high school tonight to a potential Cup clinching game.

FranklinPredsFan

May 13, 2017
I realize that it is quite a "shot in the dark" but if ANYONE has two or three tickets available please let me know. I will be driving 700 miles to come to game 6 to take my son who is graduating high school tonight to a potential Cup clinching game.

It is only a potential cup clinching game for the wrong team.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Going to be interesting to watch the secondary ticket market for game 6. I love keeping up with stuff like this- as of this morning, the "get in", cheapest ticket on Stubhub is $1,385. That is down about $600 from yesterday- and I think it will fall even more......

down to about 850 today

Prez_USA

Mar 11, 2007
Dahn near Ross Park Malls
PGH fan coming in peace with a question...

I am skeptical at best that the Pens wrap it up on Sunday. That being said, I'd want to go to game 7. Right now, uppers at PPG can be had for 1050 for game 7 (fully refundable). Do you guys think that a ton of Preds fans would travel for a game 7 in PGH, bumping the demand/prices?

Essentially, should I secure now or would I be fine to wait? Don't want to end up spending over 2k per...

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
PGH fan coming in peace with a question...

I am skeptical at best that the Pens wrap it up on Sunday. That being said, I'd want to go to game 7. Right now, uppers at PPG can be had for 1050 for game 7 (fully refundable). Do you guys think that a ton of Preds fans would travel for a game 7 in PGH, bumping the demand/prices?

Essentially, should I secure now or would I be fine to wait? Don't want to end up spending over 2k per...

I think the prices will go up regardless of how many Preds fans travel......

If you are definitely going I would buy now- you have nothing to lose if the Penguins do win Sunday.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
down to about 850 today

It does show $850 on Stubhub at last check, but keep in mind that is the cost WITHOUT their ridiculous fees. I never even look at that price- I always set it so that it always shows the price with fees.

And with the fees, that $850 is actually $1,021.

Still dropping though- it will definitely be below $1,000 soon.

Still mind-boggling to me that under a $1,000 is actually a bargain this year in Nashville....

Shea Weber

May 13, 2011
Nashville
I've still got a single available.

323 Row C Seat 3. Wife willing to give up her seat to help pay off some ticket debt.

viewfromseats_1.jpg

I drink a moderate amount of beers at games and I smell nice. :)

PM with a fair offer and we'll go from there.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
So if anyone is interested, there are obstructed view tickets for sale on the app

$849- 100 level obstructed view
$649- 300 level obstructed view

Has anyone actually figured out exactly what these are??? I heard someone say the 100 level were around the bandstand, but I can't figure out what the 300's are- I know there are standing room areas at the top behind the last row in some 300 sections, but that isn't really obstructed.

I suspect those tickets would be much more desirable if we were up 3-2....

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
And FYI- tickets continue to drop on the secondary market- now under $700 on Stubhub and will probably continue to drop....

That is about $1,200 less than 3 days ago (for obvious reasons)

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
And FYI- tickets continue to drop on the secondary market- now under $700 on Stubhub and will probably continue to drop....

That is about $1,200 less than 3 days ago (for obvious reasons)
My friend is considering selling his ticket in 106 to pay for his trip out here to and from Seattle but the prices are even lower than he was anticipating.

kivaerijo

Apr 14, 2007
EastNashville
So the person that was lined up to buy my tickets, decided to bail with 7 hours to go.

Let me know if anyone looking for two lower bowl tickets. 119 h

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
So if anyone is interested, there are obstructed view tickets for sale on the app

$849- 100 level obstructed view
$649- 300 level obstructed view

Has anyone actually figured out exactly what these are??? I heard someone say the 100 level were around the bandstand, but I can't figure out what the 300's are- I know there are standing room areas at the top behind the last row in some 300 sections, but that isn't really obstructed.

I suspect those tickets would be much more desirable if we were up 3-2....

You've got it right in terms of where the seats are located. 300s become immediately obstructed as soon as you don't have the front portion of that area though. If you're able to get there early and be a statue for 3 periods then yeah, no obstruction.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
You've got it right in terms of where the seats are located. 300s become immediately obstructed as soon as you don't have the front portion of that area though. If you're able to get there early and be a statue for 3 periods then yeah, no obstruction.

I sat near the top of a 300 section last game, and it just looked to me like there was only room for 1 row of people behind the last row. Maybe I just couldn't see them, though- but it just looked like a single file row of people standing at the top.

Maybe someone who has actually done it can shed some light- I am just curious.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
For those were were half season ticket holders (or even full). You were able to transfer/print/sell your tickets last year EXCEPT those "grow the gold" games (Chicago/STL, etc)

Is that correct????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad