All Purpose Tickets Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
So right now the cheapest ticket for Game 6 on the secondary market it $1,800.

Bad news for me since this is the only playoff game this season I don't already have tickets.

And if it is $1,800 now, I can't even imagine what it is going to be if we win Thursday night and can win the cup Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if it approaches $3,000- or more....

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Honestly they have no game tickets to sell and that's probably the majority of their calls right now. I know I've called my rep and Nat in the last few days and everything is voicemail, "out of the office."

Be patient grasshopper ... you'll be able to get ST. Enjoy #theride

saw you on the 'tron in the first period last night, btw

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
So yeah, glad I got to go to Game 3. Doesn't look like there's ANY chance I can afford Game 6 especially if we can win the Cup.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Yeah ... 108 got some love last night ... I was on and Zoe was on twice :) Zoe is 13 now :amazed: I feel old ...

I wondered if by at was her! Glad she and Tony are still coming to the games. I was there with my son who is now 24, so yeah, feel really old

kivaerijo

Apr 14, 2007
EastNashville
Looking at selling 2 tickets 119 row h for around $2150 each. It's a lot, but cheaper than the secondary market for these seats.

Pm if interested.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
I can't believe I'm reading this on a Predators message board.

I know, right? I look at what I paid for my tickets with a STH renewal, and what they're going for on the secondary market, and it's just crazy. Awesome, but crazy.

Heck, I'm looking to trade my two lower bowl tickets (119 KK 7-8) for four great or six good upper bowl seats, if anyone is interested. I'm not interested in making money on them. I just want to take some friends to the game with me.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I can't believe I'm reading this on a Predators message board.

Amen to that.

I am stressing out over Game 6. I am only a partial season ticket holder- and this game is the only one I didn't have tickets for. And now it might be a freaking Cup clinching game.

That scenario is my #1 bucket list/hope to see before I die event and now it may actually happen. I always told myself if this ever happened, I would not miss it, no matter what.

But when I used to think about this, I knew the tickets would be insanely high, but I never, ever imagined prices like this. I thought you could at least get in the door in the $1,000 range. And If we win game 5, the prices that are out there now are only going to go higher- way higher.

So if Sunday is a potential Cup clinching game I am not sure what I am going to do- it will kill me dead if we win the Cup at Bridgestone and I am not there. But I can't go without taking my son and it will probably be $4000 or more for two.

(If any of you STH have an extra(s) you want to sell to a loyal out of state fan, PM me!!!!- lol).

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
You could get in 'cheap' with obstructed view seats. You know it's going to be a standing event anyway so might as well take the risk.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
You could get in 'cheap' with obstructed view seats. You know it's going to be a standing event anyway so might as well take the risk.

Does anyone know if/when they are actually going to sell obstructed/standing room/concourse tickets? Is it day of game?

Shea Weber

May 13, 2011
Nashville
Anyone interested in a single to Game 6?

323 Row C Seat 3. My wife is willing to give up her seat to help pay off ticket debt.

viewfromseats_1.jpg

Not necessarily looking for "StubHub prices", but need it to be fair value.
PM with an offer.

2 HFboarders that can vouch for me:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=6482
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=238879

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
Anyone interested in a single to Game 6?

323 Row C Seat 3. My wife is willing to give up her seat to help pay off ticket debt.

Not necessarily looking for "StubHub prices", but need it to be fair value.
PM with an offer.

2 HFboarders that can vouch for me:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=6482
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=238879

Vouched for sure! Great guy! Wish I could be the one buying that single but I blew my hockey budget on our Game 3. Worth every penny!

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
Down to one game with two tickets ... and three people wanting to go (well two because I'm a given lol). Called in a "favor" and got a single in the upper level for the third. Calamity avoided ... hahaha

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Vouched for sure! Great guy! Wish I could be the one buying that single but I blew my hockey budget on our Game 3. Worth every penny!

Me too, current fair value is just out of my range, wish I had got one at $400 when I had the chance. Still would have been the most expensive sport/concert ticket of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad