All Purpose Tickets Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This is a long shot and probably not feasible with all the ticket restrictions but thought I would throw this out there- we have 3 tickets today and 2 Monday- all in upper level

There is a chance we won't be able to use our Monday tickets

If there is anyone out there with 3 good lower levels for tonight and is maybe interested in some kind of trade- (our tickets for today and Monday for good lowers today) shoot me a PM

It will probably be too difficult to pull off because of the mobile tickets but throwing it out there.

Alternatively may just be selling my 2 for Monday if it turns out we can't go

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
thats what i was wondering how quick that area fills up. Ive always had seats and never payed attention.

I think it will fill up very quickly tonight. I haven't stood there but sit near there frequently- one of my favorite locations for viewing. It normally has people standing 3-4 deep and while the view would be very good at the rail, it becomes obstructed on the shoot twice if you are back a few people.

FranklinPredsFan

May 13, 2017
This is a long shot and probably not feasible with all the ticket restrictions but thought I would throw this out there- we have 3 tickets today and 2 Monday- all in upper level

There is a chance we won't be able to use our Monday tickets

If there is anyone out there with 3 good lower levels for tonight and is maybe interested in some kind of trade- (our tickets for today and Monday for good lowers today) shoot me a PM

It will probably be too difficult to pull off because of the mobile tickets but throwing it out there.

Alternatively may just be selling my 2 for Monday if it turns out we can't go

I'd be interested for Monday if you can't go.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Prices are steadily dropping if anyone still looking- get in price down to $850 on StubHub

(But the fact I just said "down to $850" is still mind blowing)

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Noticed they were selling obstructed view seats in upper level for last game. Anyone know how obstructed they are?

Kiseo

Sep 16, 2013
I have 2 tickets to for Game 4 in Section 106. Seats together. They are on my passport but I am also going to the game. We can walk in together. $1400 for BOTH. Preds fan only. PM me for details.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Noticed they were selling obstructed view seats in upper level for last game. Anyone know how obstructed they are?

They were in fact selling those. As singles only I believe. Instead I got a lower obstructed (and a concourse pass for my brother- thanks czech czech) after failing to get a pair. Lower obstructed was a seat next to (essentially on) the bandstand. The stage glass blocked the view to goalies left -- by reflecting which meant I had a weirdly mirrored view of the right side at times, including phantom players streaking down the far wing. I'd compare it to certain seats on the glass and have no complaints. I got a smoke cannon, dancers, Gnash and got to meet Tommy Shaw after the game as well as the very cool Small Town Rock Stars. And 5-1. And SCF. IN NASHVILLE. #IBelieve

FranklinPredsFan

May 13, 2017
They were in fact selling those. As singles only I believe. Instead I got a lower obstructed (and a concourse pass for my brother- thanks czech czech) after failing to get a pair. Lower obstructed was a seat next to (essentially on) the bandstand. The stage glass blocked the view to goalies left -- by reflecting which meant I had a weirdly mirrored view of the right side at times, including phantom players streaking down the far wing. I'd compare it to certain seats on the glass and have no complaints. I got a smoke cannon, dancers, Gnash and got to meet Tommy Shaw after the game as well as the very cool Small Town Rock Stars. And 5-1. And SCF. IN NASHVILLE. #IBelieve

If anyone else wants this option, on the app right now $799 a ticket.

Also, the Preds are doing $15 donations to do the in arena watch party for game 5, on Ticketmaster now.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Our business partner told me earlier today that his next door neighbor, who has tickets with Lexus Lounge privilege, sold his 4 tickets for $28,000. He paid $60K for his 4 season tickets for the year (not sure if they're full, partial, or what).

Nice return, for sure, but I don't think I would sell mine unless it was a true emergency keeping me from the game.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Our business partner told me earlier today that his next door neighbor, who has tickets with Lexus Lounge privilege, sold his 4 tickets for $28,000. He paid $60K for his 4 season tickets for the year (not sure if they're full, partial, or what).

Nice return, for sure, but I don't think I would sell mine unless it was a true emergency keeping me from the game.

I'd love to have that kind of disposable money.

I wouldn't have sold personally but then again I'm not in their bracket.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
So, I have called multiple times, filled out their contact info, and sent additional emails.. still no reply. Does anyone know when they are going to get back to people wanting to be season ticket holders? I'm trying to throw my money at them for almost a month now.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
So, I have called multiple times, filled out their contact info, and sent additional emails.. still no reply. Does anyone know when they are going to get back to people wanting to be season ticket holders? I'm trying to throw my money at them for almost a month now.

It absolutely will NOT get you SCF tickets so they and you don't need to be in a hurry.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'd love to have that kind of disposable money.

I wouldn't have sold personally but then again I'm not in their bracket.

No kidding.

I honestly can't imagine spending $7000 for "a" ticket, even for hockey.

Okay, sure I can, but I don't have it. :laugh:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I really hate that I can't be part of the experience there for a SCF game. Game 6 would be spectacular. I was at game 6 against Ducks so that will have to be the highlight of my sporting life. Not bad but being a day late and a $1000 short for SCF game 6 still hurts.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
No, I am well aware of that. I just want to be a season ticket holder prior to them starting the waiting list. Like I said, I've been trying for a while now.

Got it. You will be fine. Lots of season tix left and I think they are ignoring everyone right now on that front so you aren't falling behind.

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
No, I am well aware of that. I just want to be a season ticket holder prior to them starting the waiting list. Like I said, I've been trying for a while now.

Honestly they have no game tickets to sell and that's probably the majority of their calls right now. I know I've called my rep and Nat in the last few days and everything is voicemail, "out of the office."

Be patient grasshopper ... you'll be able to get ST. Enjoy #theride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad