Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
You may want to sit down reading this. After watching Tigers interview at Augusta today my dislike for the man is waning. It was a great interview and what he has been able to do on the course lately when I and many others thought he was done is anything but short of being incredible. No denying what he has done and is doing again for the great game of golf. Now had I posted this on April 1 you guys would of said ya right Dakota. ;)

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
This U.S. Open is the last year old eligibility for Woods from his 2008 win. Kind of dumb the Masters and PGA Championship have a life long exemption for winners, the Open I think you are exempt until 60 years old if you win it. U.S. Open only 10 years.

Jan 3, 2012
This U.S. Open is the last year old eligibility for Woods from his 2008 win. Kind of dumb the Masters and PGA Championship have a life long exemption for winners, the Open I think you are exempt until 60 years old if you win it. U.S. Open only 10 years.

He will get special exemptions or whatever if needed

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Kelly Kraft Misses RBC Heritage Cut After Bird Strike | Golf Channel

According to the report, Kraft's playing partners were unsure how to proceed and flagged down a rules official to see if Kraft could re-tee without penalty. While such a provision exists for hitting an overhead power line, they learned it does not apply to making contact with a moving bird.

"The big difference is a bird is a God-made object, whereas the telephone wire is man-made," said PGA Tour rules official Dillard Pruitt. "It's just a stroke of bad luck. It doesn't happen very often, but today is Friday the 13th. Freaky Friday."

Golf rules are pretty dumb sometimes, but this one may be the dumbest.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia