Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I have to say I'm pretty excited to see Poulter up there. Ways to go before Paris, but...

Some up and down play by Phil(triple bogey), Rickie(triple bogey), Stenson(putting) and Spieth(putting) a week out, but the latter three are lurking just a few shots behind. The leaderboard looks wide open for this tournament.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
This probably interests none of you but for the first time ever a North Dakotan will be in the final pairing of a major tournament. Amy Anderson Olson of Oxbow,ND will be in the last group today at the ANA Inspiration at Mission Hills Country Club. She played her college golf at North Dakota State University. Just hope she plays well under what will be intense pressure.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl
Jan 3, 2012
Jordan -3 thru 5, 1 back

no way he can win a PGA event when he doesn't even know what a putter does

that's like someone without a driver's license winning a formula one event

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Decent 72 holes for Jordan. Not gonna win, but -16 is a good four rounds in a warm up event, so to go into the Masters playing like that should give him more confidence. He putted middle of the field three of the four rounds, the 3rd round he was atrocious with his putting, which is why he didn't win this event, but its a warm up event, anyway. If he can putt like rounds 1, 2 and 4 at the Masters, he should have a chance.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Johnny needed two days to realize Hossler swings like Monty.

:laugh:

Really old fashioned golf swing. Might be my favorite golf swing on tour. I'm obviously hoping he hits a few in the water on 18, but I'd like to see him beat Poulter. Never liked Poulter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad